POLL Wild Times

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sparky69, Jun 7, 2019.

1. [smilie=happy.gif]What’s the craziest thing that you’ve ever done ;)

Brandon E Bolhuis likes this.
  2. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

it has been rumored that I may possibly have been involved in the alleged theft of a helicopter.

3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Renting a moped in Jamaica, getting very drunk and riding it onto a golf course with a group of friends in a similar predicament so we could jump the sand traps with the mopeds. This was in the late 70's, I'm probably still banned from the place.

4. idk ... one time, i was walking down the sidewalk in Norfolk, VA. a Chrysler Seabring convertable passes by, four gorgeous women in it, and they glance at me then smile that whistful smile that girls sometimes get on their faces when they're thinking, "I like that, and it's a shame, ..." ... i was thinking the same thing, and was ready to keep walking, but i looked at the friend i was walking with and started to grin. he said, "Bet you won't," and it sounded like the starting gun to me; i turned on my heel, the girls were stopped at a red light, i sprinted down, asked "May I join you?" i'm not pausing; when they said, "Yes!" i just hopped on in without skipping a step, landed in between the two in the back like i'd been doing that sort of thing all of my life [i truly am surprised that i landed where i wanted to on the first try, and it endeared me to them that much more me playing it off lol].

5. You'll never get me drunk enough to tell - well, Randy might . . .

6. Hehehehe we need to ask her then

7. What! That sounds interesting Lol

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]