Which location

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John m, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Hello. Fir my birthday I'm going to visit a ranch. But I haven't decided which one yet.

I'm interested in a three girl party. I intend to have one girl please me, while the other two play with each other. I want to change the girls as whim moves me. I want this to be at least a two hour party.

This will be on March 14th.so where should I go?

MonicaPrescott and pantera like this.
  2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Check the sites. Do some research. Email the girls you’re interested in. Chances are you’ll find your trio.

wrb55rosco likes this.
  3. There's one site for each of the 3 ranches. Start at the main one, https://www.bunnyranch.com/ and scroll through the pictures for a superficial first look to see which ladies catch your eye. Then you can click for more information and more pictures. At the bottom of the page are links to the sites for the 2 other ranches -- Sagebrush and Love Ranch. Do the same there.

4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Also, read the reviews. Some clients will recommend a lady to see and we all have our favorites.

Another thing is to get on social media and start a rapport with the ladies. Most have accounts on X and Instagram. It’s a good ice breaker.

5. If it helps, us ladies can do cross house parties so if you like a girl at each house, the hardest part will be deciding which suite you want to party in!

SailorB and TiredFrog like this.
  6. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're about to have the time of your life! What a way to celebrate your birthday!!

Old Nick likes this.
  7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I can attest. Birthdays spent at the brothel are very special.

pantera likes this.
  8. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I think so too! Such a great way to celebrate a special day and give yourself everything you deserve. :)

9. Thank you for all the information I hope you fined the three girls you desire IMG_1202.jpeg