When is time to "take a hint"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jax, Apr 5, 2019.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Agreed that was uncalled for. Thinking he may have confused you with someone else on this post, that basically admitted they have no idea when they can ever come out.

Have a great a trip when you do come out. Like i said plenty of other great girls even on this post alone. Just move on. Is really her loss.

MaryLynn and harleylane like this.
  2. I'm guilty of not always checking my pm's and conversations on this board. the best way to get a response from me is via my email [email protected]

I personally answer all my emails to you. Don't be shy. Ask me anything!

[​IMG]

ROADRUNNER J and harleylane like this.
  3. Yeah, holy moly! I think the most emails I ever got was maybe 100 a day during the height of Cathouse. I'm lucky to get maybe 10 nowadays.

4. The thing is that schedules have to mesh. The one lady that I asked out on a date was leaving for school and did not agree with a service that I wanted. Her choice. Even if the contact is made absolutely nothing is guaranteed to work out. So, I'll be flying through this time and try to work out a party with another lady.

MaryLynn and harleylane like this.
  5. Jax.. good one... but should he then choose another lady?

6. You can achieve 3 very different looks in 4 photos. I like the one with the straight hair and less makeup. Have a nice one Harley.

7. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

First of all, my board handle Nice Guy Eddie comes from a character in the movie Reservoir Dogs who was referred to by that name throughout the film. Google "Nice Guy Eddie Reservoir Dogs." He wasn't a nice guy--which is the irony of the name. When Dennis would introduce me to people he would say, "This is Nice Guy Eddie, and he really is a nice guy." He told me that he did so to emphasize that I was not like the character int the film from which I drew my board handle. Dennis always enjoyed meeting and hanging out with posters from the board--especially when they proved to be good clients. But he also treated visitors to the Bunnyranch who wanted to meet him very well, often getting them free drinks, T-shirts and such.

Secondly, my post suggesting women prison pen pals was obviously meant as humor. Sorry if you did not read it that way and took it personally. It wasn't directed at you. But if you look in this thread you will find someone else wrote that he gets a bit angry and frustrated when the ladies stop communicating with him after they find out that he won't be coming to the ranch. He did not seem to realize that these ladies are inundated with messages and emails that they get paid nothing to answer. They spend hours a day responding to them with hopes that these emails and messages from prospective clients will lead to actual business. Some of them obviously do pan out, but is seems that the majority of them don't. I believe Harley wrote that she only got 4 clients from the messageboard and that 9 out of the 10 emails she gets are not serious.

I imagine each lady develops her own way of sorting through the emails and deciding which ones to respond to, and which people to keep responding to based on how busy she is, how many emails she gets, how serious she thinks the person emailing her is, and how long the emails are and how long it will take to read and respond.

Finally, if someone does choose to pursue the prison pen pal path that is fine. But keep in mind there are a lot of complications, possible problems, and even dangers of doing so that are beyond the scope of this thread.

MaryLynn and JadeMonroe like this.
  8. Well thank you sweetie ♡ Glad you liked one of them ♡

9. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

I like all 3 pictures (and I bet he does too)
    I mean.... look at you. You are lovely, gorgeous, and beautiful

harleylane likes this.
  10. That.....would depend on a number of things
    Such as: Is she a good enough actress to pull off the "O.M.G. I'm soooo sorry"
    - - - and at this point it (probably) really would be an act

Trying to put myself in Jax's shoes....it would depend a LOT on how I felt at the moment

harleylane likes this.
  11. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Some ladies dont check pms maybe trying email would be the best way. Its important to have an idea when you might be coming out and leave a deposit as long as it something it doesnt have to be a big amount of money.

12. Working girls we get lots of emails everyday.
    I’d say shoot her another email.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I understand but you should call the house to see if she's in and leave a message to call you back. Maybe something came up: Example: Death in the family and she's making plans for the funeral and legal issues with the Attorney.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I disagree
    He's already stated that he has corresponded with her several times, so she should be recognizing his email address - and his emails shouldn't be in her spam folder.

Now she's (apparently) not answering.

Same for calling the house & leaving a message for her as @cumishaamado has suggested.

To me it is fairly obvious that she's not interested in "connecting" with him.

It's time to cut communication, and take some (private) satisfaction that she's lost an opportunity.

MaryLynn, harleylane and isurfer like this.
  15. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

At this point I would agree with this assessment. I had blasted out several DM's here on the message boards with questions for the ladies about their favorite services to offer along with a general outline of their schedule availability. A handful of them never replied at all. Their loss for a potential booking. Others replied with answers to my questions, but over time stopped responding to follow-up questions. I would not be surprised if their responses faded over time when they began to think I was giving them the run around and not booking a visit before the end of the month. Their loss on that potential booking, because I am trying to balance out a work schedule that has been known to suddenly change without much of an advance notice and that makes it difficult for me to request time off for vacation without the headaches of having to alter the request a few times after the initial submission. Also, budgeting is a consideration as I have to book the airfare and hotel accommodations, which will affect the amount I spend on my visit to the Ranch. All these things are a little fluid as I try to piece together the details of the trip. If she starts to fade away during the conversation as I'm working on planning the details of my trip to northern Nevada, then the money I will spend on my Ranch visit will just go to someone else who is willing to consistently respond to my emails or board DM's.

16. Ok, so the fact that you love petite brunettes 5' 1" to 5' 4" and that you never contacted me, sure lets me sigh a breathe of relief that I was never in the running to begin with, so the "public take away" doesn't apply to me. Oh thank God!!!! I CAN sleep at night!!!! Thank you Fozzie! Thank you!! It wasn't me this time. It wasn't me that screwed up! That just might be real first in this world!!!!!

C'mon guys, you can't take this all so seriously. Don't take it so personally.

If you click, you do. If you don't, you don't. Move on without bashing anyone.

Days are far gone that we are obliged to see or do anyone or anything, especially without any money transactions.

I could and should do a complete reality series on the emails and fake propositions that I get on the daily.

How is a gal to know which lead to follow? Common sense and experience tell me which leads to follow.

OR

some gals (not me) hire people to answer and follow their leads so the gal is not so emotionally involved in trying to secure a sale.

and then the gal is more available to pay attention to the leads that have been pre qualified and secured with a deposit.

- anyone looking for a sales job? Just kidding!

Oh Fozzie! everything is going to work out the way it is supposed to. Just relax and enjoy the process.

At least this process involves looking at scantily clad and nude photos of beautiful women!:D

Enjoy!

Jeez. MY big problem today is that I have to Youtube how to tune up my ATV and just do it myself because I'm sick of having to pay to get a man to do a single thing for me.....

I'm not crying, I'm just doing........:p

17. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Yep, @Air Force Amy, although we haven't made any contact with each other I could tell by your recent appearances on the Livestream shows lately that you are a fun riot and I'm sure everyone enjoys their time with you.

In regards to the situations that I was talking about in my previous post I try avoid taking any of it personally. I'm sure there might be a reason why the conversations trail off and it could be attributed to a variety of reasons. Some of the possible reasons might not even be related to me at all. I just move on to the next lady until I find one where we just hit it off and things click for us. Those magical moments can lead to us enjoying a fun party together.

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I absolutely agree with you @OlderPhart and thanks at mentioning me in your post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Damn!
    Hit the button too quick
    Quite a few of us cannot get to the houses on anything like a regular basis.
    No complaints that I'm not a "Regular".....I just cannot afford the travel expenses over & above the party/parties
    In my particular case, I have to depend on customers to break something before my Dispatcher sends me to Nevada.
    (Travel expenses are covered by my employer)

So, I've communicated with a few ladies, but cannot (not WILL not...but CANNOT) schedule something.
    I try to let her know that I'll be there on XX date - but that doesn't work out either, 'cause it's VERY short notice (less than two days notice in most cases).

20. and lot's of guys just carve out a VACATION, and make a ROMANTIC GETAWAY out of the whole experience.

We have so many ways to keep your time with us 100% discreet!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  21. Hehehe
    That just takes me back to the Original Poster's point
    It's not the discretion part - it's her non-communicating back to him part

Which has also happened to me

I repeat: It's time to cut communication, and take some (private) satisfaction that she's lost an opportunity.

Side note:
    SableRenae had a fairly good write-up about "Connection Before Partying"
    http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/connection-before-partying.34861/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
  22. Thank you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Agreed. The lady must not be serious or deserving of a connection like his! Most don't have that much patience

24. Emails is definitely the best eay to go I think. Out message boards really is so outdated it hard to use better. Some of the locations like Bunny have extremely poor internet quality so something like an email is easier to access via smart phone!

Fozzie likes this.
  25. I think this is all amazing and true. Who else would you want to take your information fron than the lady who knows it all ♡ she is truly amazingly for many many reasons. Definitely worth finding out ♡

26. Quite a few ladies ade already booked out and not available if on site at all. Not all of us are local. If there a specific lady you want to see, you should show her you're serious and respect her time by booking a legitimate appointment. If not, then hopefully it works out the way you want!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  27. While I don’t get as many messages as some ladies, I do get a fair amount of junk make-your-penis-bigger and claim-your-million-dollar-prize-by-giving-us-your-credit-card-number emails that some legitimate inquiries do fall into the cracks unfortunately. That’s why I really appreciate getting emails that have substance to them. Example, all names but mine being fictitious:

Hello Roxy,
    I saw you on Livestream wearing a cute little orange dress and I think you’re hilarious. You mentioned on one of your posts on the message board (my handle is RugMuncher5678) that you offer anal which I’ve never tried but always wanted to. I don’t get out to the Ranches very often, but I’m hoping to visit sometime this year. You mentioned that you live locally, which is great. I’ll be in touch when I find out what my work vacation schedule is, hopefully we can chat a bit in the meantime. No rush, I know you’re a busy lady. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Mike

Hope this helps! :)

28. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Well.....I'm curious if the OP - @jax - has managed to either:
    A) Get her attention (finally)
    B) Pulled the plug on her
    C) Something in between the two extremes

30. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m kinda lucky that I have fairly good email correspondence, but I think it stems from me making an appointment and showing up. Plus, she and I had a lot in common, and that doesn’t hurt.

31. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I’m sorry I know that being in that type of situation can be frustrating and I hope that it works out for the best!

32. Since you stated she asked you questions she would be expecting your message. You are right to refuse to keep messaging her since she is now full time so that you don't seem a bother. I'm guessing she just is blowing you off for whatever reason chalk it up to it being "her problem" and move on and in the event she does reply you simply let her know you were offended at her taking too long. Remember if she's going to treat you like this in regards to correspondence, she probably won't treat you any better in person or during a party. She's revealed her true colors early enough to save you the trouble of being disappointed later. Move on and don't look back.
    Advice: Never give someone a second chance to treat you poorly.

origlegman likes this.