Connection before partying

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jaxdrummer76, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Hello everyone! I will start by, first, sincerely apologizing if this is not the correct place to post this. Secondly, my sincere apologies for it possibly being quite lengthy. This is kind of a rant of sorts or maybe me attempting to gain a better understanding of how the whole connection, meeting and "partying" process works.

I am currently working myself crazy to try and save money to, at some point, make a trip out to visit one or more of the ranches. I do not have any dates decided yet as I do not know exactly how long it will take for me to save the amount of money I have in mind to spend.

Nonetheless, in recent months, I have tried through here on the forums/chat, through Twitter/Facebook and through direct e-mail to reach out to my favorite ladies of the different ranches attempting to get to know them, for them to get to know me and to start exchanging different "party" ideas. I have received little to no responses from any of them. When I have gotten any responses, I have been told, by some, that the main priority of the ladies is their face-to-face, paying clients. I totally understand this. However, in my opinion, their second (and equally important priority) should be new, potential clients (like me) who, perhaps, may live several thousand miles away and, therefore, are not able to make a trip but once every year or 2. Or, someone (like me) who is a virgin wanting to try and make a strong connection with a lady (through multiple conversations, e-mails or chats) before meeting her face-to-face. I, for one, am extremely nervous about my first time and I want it to be really special. If the ladies I am trying to reach out to refuse to make a genuine connection with me now (before I pay for and make a trip out to the ranches), it raises so many questions in my mind and makes me question whether or not making the trip is a good idea at all. I do not want my first experience to be with someone who I feel is a total stranger to me. The lack of communication from the ladies I have tried to contact has been extremely disappointing. Again, my sincere apologies if this comes across as a bit harsh. I am just trying to share my perspective, concern and opinions from someone who is brand new to all this and someone hoping for an incredible first time experience if/when the times arrives.

pantera, mack, piperrae and 2 others like this.
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Do you know what houses you will be visiting? Maybe you just haven't found the right girl yet. This isn't the first time I have heard this sort of thing from a client though. I do wish you luck in your search! Hoping I can help!

3. Hi GS! Yes ma'am....I am looking at possibly visiting Sagebrush, Kit Kat or the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. Again, it would all depend on who I am able to make a decent connection with here (and through other social media outlets) in the time leading up to me saving enough money and deciding to book a trip.

4. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

Hi Jaxdrummer, I think a lot of the lack of communication has to do with time being a commodity for most of the ladies. Enough so that there is a term 'time waster' used by some. I can't even imagine all of the guys trying to contact them to chat and even set appointments that never follow through but it has to be frustrating for the ladies. The unfortunate part is for the guys like you who have every intention of visiting, it makes it much more difficult to choose how you want to go about it. I'm much in the same position as you are, so I get what you're saying. I believe it's important to never take it personally and to keep at it. When the time gets closer for your trip things will probably fall into place more than they are for you now.

5. Hey, Jaxdrummer...I'm in total agreement w/Slugushi that time is a real big deal for the ladies and can imagine that, in the past, maybe a lady has been burned by a no-show or someone who gets off on leading her on only to flake on her--one reason they promote and prefer advance deposits. It's great that you're saving up for your trip to the Ranches but don't fall into the trap of trying to hit a "home run" your first time out (or, in keeping w/current events, a "Gold Medal performance"). If it's at all possible, do a "recon" trip to give you a feel for what's it's really like--though if, indeed, you do live a substantial distance, I guess that would be difficult. What you will discover is that the ladies will be very supportive, especially if they sense you do intend to play. Good luck.

AmeliaHeart, Slugushi and cinnamon like this.
  6. Slugushi, thank you so much for your reply and perspective on my post. It is very difficult not to take things like this personally but I am doing my best to keep a positive attitude and open mind. Since it will be my first trip to a brothel and also my first intimate experience with a beautiful lady, I want it to be amazing and unforgettable instead of a feeling of obligation for whomever I choose. I am hoping she will genuinely get as much enjoyment out of my time with her as I believe I will. I guess I just fear so much possibly going wrong or not being able to bond with the young lady once we meet in person. I hope this makes sense.

Slugushi likes this.
  7. Hi RunningSquirrel! Thank you very much for your reply and advice. As I mentioned in my reply to Slugushi, this will be my first time to a brothel and also my very first intimate experience. I will be coming all the way from the east coast so, moving forward, my frequency of being able to make the trip will be very small. I might only be able to do it once every couple years. Therefore, it is my hope that I will be able to get my monies worth and for whomever I choose to genuinely enjoy our time together as much as I believe I will. With the distance I am traveling and the fact that I may not be able to make another trip for a year or more, spending just 2 or 3 hours with a courtesan doesn't seem worth the long trip due to the short time spent with her (even though the experience may, no doubt, be incredible and amazing). That is why I am trying to save for a possible overnight or 2 with whomever I choose for my first trip. That, to me, would definitely be time and money well spent.

Slugushi likes this.
  8. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Hi Jaxdrummer!!! If you might be interested in me, send me an email to [email protected] to see if we have a connection. I work at Love Ranch North which is right next to Kit Kat and Sagebrush.

Smooches
    Cinnamon

9. honestly I plan on making my first visit also and I can understand where you're coming from cause I definitely feel it is important to make a connection with someone before I visit. But the best advice I can give you is once you feel you have your money saved and you know the dates you plan on visiting for sure then I think you should reach out to the ladies you want to try and connect with. like slugushi said in the earlier post most of these ladies get contacted all the time and get blown off as well so I think the more concrete answer you have and closer you're to your date of arrival makes things a lot easier to work out. also if you really want them to know you're serious make a deposit.

10. Hi Cinnamon! Thank you so very much for your reply to me here. I just e-mailed you and hope to hear back from you soon. Big hugs to you!

Chris

11. Jaxdrummer, as a fairly new recent customer, I can tell you that it varies with the ladies. Some like Cinnamon are very active. Some are hardly ever on social media. I won't name names, but just keep trying to contact certain ladies. You will find out.

12. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Jax,

I am sorry that things are not starting out smoothly for you. It happens.

When I first started contacting the ladies to lose my V card at the brothel, I had contacted a few ladies and didn't get replies(One reply took 4 months). The lady that I choose gave me a reply within a few days. At the time, I had no idea that some ladies weren't working at the time. Many ladies don't do any social contact when they are away from the brothel.

Another thing that I did not know is that a very popular lady can field thousands of responses every day(this would be emails, tweets, message boards threads, PMs, DMs, Facebook, LPIN forums and more) . This is on top of all the things they need to do to live as human beings, and well as actual partying and socializing in the brothel. Their time is very important. It never ceases to amaze me how giving theses ladies are.

There is a chance that one ore more of the ladies you contacted, are not working right now or have left entirely.

As others have said, once you have a fixed date and time, it will make booking and contacting a specific lady much easier. Posting a thread saying, "I will be in town and on such and such a date and would like to loose my V card and have over nights," will attract the ladies who watch the boards actively.

One good thing about the message boards, is it tells you which ladies are active, and is a good place to start up a conversation. You can also try the Chat room, on the lower left hand side of your screen and talk to the guys and ladies there.

Ladies who are established, are more likely to give faster responses.

You may wish to watch U stream and see who is currently active. Please note that some ladies wont appear on U stream or the boards and you can be missing out on amazing people. The only way to know these ladies is to be in the ranch.

Try watching the archived, recent episodes on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DennisHof/featured

Calling is the most effective way to get a hold of a lady. Only do this once you have your dates down.

13. Hi thunderstorm! Thank you so much for your reply and suggestions. I have a very small handful of specific ladies that I have reached out to over the last year. I know for sure they are still working and active because I see them post here on the boards and on Twitter. I also regularly see them on Ustream. A few of them, in the beginning, corresponded with me very regularly. Now, I can't seem to get any response out of the same ladies. I have recently decided just to lay low and continue working my hardest to save my money and reach back out when the time gets closer. In doing this, though, I have this overwhelming fear that they will treat my first time as just another, ordinary "party" and just more money in their pocket and it won't turn out to be anything very special at all. This would really be upsetting especially as hard as I am working to save the money for the trip and it also being my first, intimate experience with someone. By the way, I am not trying to complain. I am just being honest.

thunderstorm likes this.
  14. I get what you want. You can get a feel for the ladies and their responses by participating on this forum. If you are narrowing it down, the ladies who will respond to you are active on this forum and many are also on twitter. Some have their own website. A few may regularly respond, but they are busy and the social media is just a "part" of their day. They probably won't respond to messages every single day, but semi-regularly.

If you are looking for a "special" kind of feeling, it seems that many of these ladies are that good- they make it feel that special. I bet you will know who to go with by the time you are ready. One warning, I got in a bit over my head corresponding to too many ladies so I had to say I was not going to be able to "party" with many of them. They are great and understood and were not mad.

AmeliaHeart and thunderstorm like this.
  15. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are on the right path already.

Most ladies can make your first time very memorable. My recommendations of ladies for this type of party would be, Caressa Kisses, Roxy Gold, Cinnamon Sweet, Bryce Stevens, and Willow Love. They are all sensitive, gentle, kind, and caring ladies.

16. Thunderstorm, I think you read my mind, sir! I have already started communicating with Bryce and with Cinnamon. They are 2 very beautiful ladies indeed.

thunderstorm likes this.
  17. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

So this is actually a great thread. Its interesting to me to see everyones different opinions on things.

18. Hey there, Jenny! When you say "interesting", I hope it is in a good way. I mean absolutely no disrespect to any of the ladies at all by anything I said throughout this thread. My ultimate point I wanted to make in this thread is that having the chance to regularly communicate with the ladies that I am interested in (such as yourself, by the way), before coming out to meet them, allows us to get to know each other. For me, it keeps us from seeming like total strangers once we are face-to-face. As I've stated previously, I am in the midst of saving money to make my first trip to the ranches to, hopefully, get to share my first, intimate experience with one of you. I do not want my first experience to be "just another 'party'". I would love for it to be incredible not only for me but for the young lady I choose to share it with. Big hugs and much love to you, gorgeous!

Chris

19. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Hey sweetie! No I didn't take that in any way disrespectful :) For me I know I suck at the internet stuff (Which I am trying to get better at) I did mean it as a good thing when I said interesting its just good to know every ones different perspective is all I meant :)

20. you've gotten pretty good with periscope though

21. I had the same fear and I was 1 for 1 in establishing a connection. Calling the ranch was a hit or miss for me, I got transferred and the line got disconnected one time.
    Now I have a trip planned!

22. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Jenny, Jax. These kinds of threads are the ones that put things into perspective and help us to become better at what we do, and that is in no way a bad thing. Thank you for having the courage to pose the question in a public way, and if I have been one of those ladies who hasn't, or stopped responding, I will do my best to change that. But as thunderstorm said, sometimes when we are not at the ranches, we unplug for a while. I'm glad you're making the connection you looked for though!

23. A connection is a must for me...I love getting to know a lady before I party with her. Really the only times I didn't get to know a lady was when I would come to a brothel for the first time or if a surprise girl was brought into my party. Otherwise, I would get to know them over the course of time and it's always....always turned out wonderful for me.

AmeliaHeart and (deleted member) like this.
  24. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

I understand what you guys say about a connection, but I actually love to be totally spontainious. "Little Bob" has a difficult time making plans, LOL. :rolleyes:

I never know who I'm going to end up with at the end of the night, and that's part of the rush for me. It can be a little scary at first, but now I love it! Maybe you guys can try it out sometime?

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  25. Hey there, Jenny! I have to admit the more I interact with you here on the boards and on Periscope, the more I like you. You seem like a no BS kind of person which I love. With me, it's all or nothing. Making any connection here with of of the ladies has been extremely difficult but I am trying so hard to be patient and see what happens. I can definitely see my time with you being incredible once the time comes. You are one of my top picks and I would love to get to know you and see how things turn out. Most of all, I appreciate you taking time to reply to me and hope you have an awesome week! Big hugs to you, doll! xoxoxo

Chris

26. Wabbajack, I did not know we have the option of calling the ranch and attempting to talk to the young lady we want to book time with. Is this true? It would make planning/booking a trip so much easier as I will be coming all the way from the east coast (over 3 or 4 time zones). To me, the most difficult part would be tryin to book a party date/time in conjunction with flight reservations.

ChicagoBob likes this.
  27. Hi Willowlove! I, honestly, believe this is the first time you and I have ever communicated before. It is nice to meet you. Right now, I think the thing that is most difficult for me to get used to is regarding the chat. When I see ladies who show as online and available to chat, that is exactly the way I perceive it. I have sent numerous chat messages to different ladies who, for the most part, always show as online or available. I never hear anything back from them. Granted, I probably should, then, try to email them. However, I figure it is more fun (and easier) to be able to chat with them in real time. Does this make sense? Thank you so much for your response and I can't wait to get to know you better. Please feel free to message me anytime.

Chris

28. Whoopsie, what I meant was with the contact through e-mail. After establishing and replying to the person I then called the ranch to make deposit and give my info to customer service.
    I did plan this with my vacation time and a concert to allow me to take flight.

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your post!!! I love "Virgins" and exploring your sexuality together and getting you ready for your "Special Girl" and to make her want you more!!! I love giving hugs, cuddles and kisses and I aim to make you happy and treat you like a "King"!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies and have a memorable and fabulous experience and to build your confidence for a happy and secure relationship with "Your Special Girl".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

So, What do you think?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

TorVirginCM likes this.
  30. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Hey Jax! I come from Chicago 4 times per year and I hear what you are saying about scheduling. Did you know that you can also just stop in and have a drink with a lady without booking. That's pretty much the way I roll. If there is no chemistry, just pick another girl.

I usually have a "to-do" list before I leave home instead of just one girl in mind. I might hit 4 brothels in one night, meeting a dozen different ladies before deciding who to party with. It really takes all the stress out of it for me.

AbelFelix23 likes this.
  31. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Jaxdrummer is can be frustrating I went through the same thing my self before my first visit. There where several that I had been emailing back and forth with that just stopped later I found out they had quit. Hollywood was the only one that I had contacted (actually she had contacted me first here on the message boards) that kept in constant contact with me and when I made the trip to see her it was absolutely worth the extra effort to make a connection before the visit.

HollyWood and jaxdrummer76 like this.
  32. I completely understand where you are coming from, Its always nice to be able to really get to know some one before hand, almost like a pen pal. You get to understand them as a person, their likes, dislikes, hobbies and boundaries. it makes it more comfortable for both parties and make it more fun!!

AbelFelix23 and (deleted member) like this.
  33. Hi Piper Rae! It is so great to meet you here. Yes, you are correct. For my first time coming out to the ranches and also, more importantly, for my first intimate experience, I do not want to feel that - 1) I am with a stranger and 2) that all she is thinking about is money. I would love to make a genuine connection with one (or several) of the ladies and see who I might feel the closest connection with. I would love for the lady (whomever I pick) to enjoy our time together just as much as I am sure I will.

34. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Welcome Jax and thank you for taking the first step in communicating with us girls (communication is the root of a genuine blossoming connection, thats for sure and you are a natural @ it) and I completely agree with all the encouraging responses from our clients, viewers, and ladies ( I am still learning the several ways to read and respond on social media so please if I happen to be one of those ladies that have not responded I hope I have the opportunity to meet you also; @ your leisure) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks TorVirginCM for liking my post!!! You are so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]