WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A LOVER? FALL IN LOVE WITH ME

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Nov 4, 2019.

1. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Sagebrush has so many beautiful kind souled girlies who would love to show you a good time, come check us out boys! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Book Kiki love she will
    Keep you coming for more and more you won’t want to leave

3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Or make the party even more fun by booking me and Tegan together and let us show you our skills in the bedroom! :p

4. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Whisper your naughty desires in her ear and let her take you to a place you have only dreamed of...Book Today!!! ♥

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I love that… sounds so intimate [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I like to think of myself as silly, sweet and loving. As soon as we meet you will have the sigh of relief and relaxtion. Very upscale and I always present myself in a very high-end sophisticated way.

[email protected]

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hey boys! I am coming back from my vacation on December 1st. Have you missed me as much as I missed you? Well..start planning those appointments, my email is open for bookings! Ill be back and refreshed and ready for some fun!! [email protected]

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I wanna be your girlfriend, come have me daddy!

C34FC267-F24B-4ADD-85A9-8FDD5476168F.jpeg

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am available all summer, come see me babe! :p