WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A LOVER? FALL IN LOVE WITH ME

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Nov 4, 2019.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You are much more than that KiKi and, you’re simply adorable! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Thank you so much sweetheart :p

3. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Right Lol.. Or an erection from her exotic features

4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the compliment babe :)

Built tough likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Come be my lover today, I am always available with an appointment and a deposit, anytime you’d like to see me, I will be ready for you! :):p;)

[email protected]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

A fabulous party it will be, indeed. ;)

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Yes she is a true lover. Book your experience with @KikiLover.

10. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

I love Partying with this Sexy Woman
    @KikiLover @MarieBossette
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

I love that you have such a romantic side!

14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Book a two girl party with me and autumn and have all the romantic loving [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jaylen and AutumnVerlot like this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm excited to have our first 2 Girl Pegging Party this month!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

I would love that!!! Someone needs to make this happen soon!

17. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

If you wanna be my lover, you have to book a date..

simple as that, send an email and you get all my attention and affection darling!!

im back and better, available at sagebrush brothel all winter long, let’s keep warm together. ;):p:)

18. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

AmberBeauty Well-Known Member

Come party with @KikiLover let her fulfill all your fantasies

19. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Listen to amber, she will never steer you wrong:p

20. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

It’s Thirsty Thursday! Cum have a Drink of Us…………………

21. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

22. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Let’s have some fun and keep each other warm this winter season, I’m available at all time baby! :)

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies for the holidays!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you cumisha, love you!! :p

25. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

All your naughty fantasies could be fulfilled today!

26. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hey, it’s Kiki here coming at you from sagebrush brothel, I would love to meet you and make all your fantasies come true, I am a fun bubbly sweetheart who enjoys pleasing, don’t wait book the date!

Email me: [email protected]

27. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hello,

My name is Kiki, a natural, tall, radiant brunette with captivating brown eyes, a smile that brightens the whole room and bubbly personality.

Discretion is very important to me, I always carry myself with class and dress like a lady, with sophisticated elegance for our dates.

I have an active, healthy lifestyle and my toned body shows the results of my regular workout regimen.

I am educated, well-traveled, have a passion for arts and literature as well as good food, wine and entertainment.

I like to get to know people in depth, have stimulating, interesting conversations and spend quality time; for that reason I find that spending a few hours together gives us more opportunity to develop a long-term connection and enjoyable experience together.

My open-minded nature loves to explore and play!

Looking forward to meeting you,

Kiki Lover
    xoxo

lover5 likes this.
  28. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

After reading your thread, I can see why many men would fall for you. You did a wonderful job writing this.[smilie=hot over you.gif]

KikiLover likes this.
  29. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the compliment sweetie! :p

30. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

If we have not met yet allow me to introduce myself, Ive been discribed as breath taking, sensual and generous with my affections. Fun, down to earth, educated and exotic looking. I am a chamelon in any setting. Your taste for pleasure will be intensified when we meet. [email protected]

C2D96A48-CB5B-4917-B81F-C78E9CCDAFE8.jpeg

lover5 likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Well written and @KikiLover is awesome and adorable!!! Have @KikiLover fullfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your support always babygurl :p

33. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am available at sagebrush brothel full time, any day and any time I am always down for a good time babe

34. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I would best describe myself as an adventure-seeker and hedonist. Elegant but relaxed, I am a true free spirit. You will find I am well-mannered, educated, and well-traveled. I easily fit into any setting. I cater to a small number of high-quality gentlemen. As your partner in crime and sweet escape, our time together will always leave you longing for more. I will quickly become your favorite guilty pleasure. I could go on, but I'm sure you'd prefer to hear more in person... [email protected]

35. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

A true confidential & cherished choice. I provide discreet companionship to the gentleman who is looking to get away for an hour or two of magnificent memory making. I could be your private companion and best life tour guide.