REVIEW What can I say about Remy?

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Oct 12, 2017.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Mr. WHWY:

She is a wonderful and sexy woman who really enjoys making a man feel like a man. She is petite but is an extremely powerful woman in bed! I have thought about being with her for years and finally had the pleasure of spending some time with her! She was incredible! Her skin was incredibly soft but her body was amazingly tight and firm, when you feel her climbing all over you all of your senses are heightened to an erotic rush of blood that leaves you shuddering with excitement! Those lips... kissing every inch of your body making you want more… and more she delivers! We were all over, under and every which way you could imagine, fun, sexy, and willing to do anything!! What more could you ask for?!? This woman knows how to bring you back to life again and again using her body her hands, her lips, throat, and that sweet little pussy, whatever it takes she loves to have fun and she truly loves sex! What an amazing time! I saw her the next day in street clothes and she is just as hot, I leaned in kissed her and told her I’d see her again and trust me I will!!

~Enamored~

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Remy is someone I've always wanted to see but it hasn't happened yet. If I can swing it, it surely will!

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Lets figure out how to make that happen!!!!

foreverman likes this.
  4. Captures Remy perfectly .

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

East Lake Rider likes this.
  6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Repeat repeat repeat [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!