Very late Randy Ryder and Stacy Tyler  review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NY_Mike, Sep 18, 2014.

1. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

I thought I posted this a while ago but I had it saved to my desktop, so I apologize for the very long over due review of a great party with Randy Ryder and Stacy Tyler 

I had just had a bad breakup and was furious. First thing I thought of was getting my first two girl party at the Ranch and just working through all that. I reached out to Randy and Stacy and they said yes. A week later, I was much more calm about what happened and also exhausted due to flight delays and arriving in Carson City much later than planned. I go to the Ranch, meet Sunny Lane at the bar which was a treat, and then meet the stunning Randy and Stacy. I get drinks, they sit with me in the lounge for awhile massaging me and just talking. We go to the room, negotiate, and then it pretty much turns into a “lets treat Mike like a king” party. Both girls were amazing, gorgeous, and talented. Let me tell you, Randy can freaking RIDE! Lol The funniest thing about the whole party is I did not need to move the entire time. I was in the same position the whole time and just had these two women climbing all over me.

Thank you ladies for the great party and sorry for the late review. :)

2. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Aww thank you Mike for making it happen! I had a lot of fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Very nice review

4. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I had such a great time with you! I can't wait to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I am glad you had a wonderful time

6. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]