REVIEW Valentine’s Day With Sindy Sky

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DMVguy001, Feb 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DMVguy001
    Chat with Me

DMVguy001 Well-Known Member

I have chatted with Sindy since she started working at the Love Ranch North. I missed her during my first trip out to the ranches and only had a brief four word exchange at last year’s St. Patrick’s Day party. I finally got to meet her during my President’s Day weekend trip to the ranches.

Because, I am a terrible advance planner and was not sure how I would be spending my time during my trip, I did not message Sindy about meeting until the day before. I was worried that she was not going to be available because the next day was Valentine’s Day. Luckily for me, she had time to meet me at the start of her shift. When I walked into the parlor Sindy was waiting for me. Sindy was wearing a black, not her standard color of blue, but one of my favorite colors. We proceeded to the bar where had a drink and talked for a little bit. Eventually we ended up back in her room and decided on a party. I won’t go into too many details but one thing I would like to say is that I had read that Sindy, as a trained massage therapist, had magical fingers. I can now say that is definitely true. Sindy did wonders massaging my back and neck.

I must say that Sindy is even more beautiful in person and that I had so much fun partying with her. My trip President Day weekend trip was great and meeting/partying with Sindy made it extra special. While I am a not a fan of Valentine’s Day and am a member of the anti-Valentine’s Day movement, I am glad that I was lucky enough to spend this year’s Valentine’s Day with Sindy. I am also glad that when I am reminded about Valentine’s Day in the future, I will have pleasant memories of my time with Sindy to think about.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review DMV! Sindy is definately a charmer!!

3. Sindy has a way of making everybody feel so special when you get to be around her. I am glad you had such a great experience with such a wonderful lady.

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. Awe DMV!! Wow a review thats so touching! Im so happy you truly enjoyed yourself and thou (quoting you) Your an "anti-Vday" person, that there is at least one that will bring happy thoughts!
    Im so flattered and excited that we did after such a LONNNG forever of a time finally, at minimum, got to chat but excited we got to do much more! I had a blast my Dear! Thank you for the kind words!!

TIL NEXT TIME!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Well, well, we have another Valentines day coming :)

dreamscometrue likes this.