The New Year's Eve fireworks were in Ruby's bedroom!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

You'll never be a "one-hit wonder" to this guy!

2. I'm the lucky one here! Thanks for the incredible time we shared Thursday in that room down the hall. You know, the one that has a picture of a firecracker on the door! :wink:

3. Hahahah! You are a silly willy. I am glad we got to spend some time together and I'm looking forward to the next adventure we have :)

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. We're almost three full months into the new year and we've only had one party Slednx......there is something wrong with that picture!

5. Sorry, but we've had two! All you need to do is ask. Tell me in a PM how you want me to pleasure you, what you want me to do to you, what you are going to do to me! I'm not too hard to figure out, you know that. :wink: draw me a picture and I'm all over you! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Hey Ruby! Guess what Saturday is? You and me under the sheets! :twisted:

"Rubyrae- once again taking GFE to another level"

Reunited and it feels sooo good! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

7. Well, we didn't get under the sheets, but we did have a GREAT time! and yes, reunited and it does feel so so good! ;) See you next Friday, and I think you're due to write a new review about me on here ;) xoxoxo

8. Well, I DID write a new review and we ALWAYS have a GREAT time.

So, are you ready for your "Boyfriend Experience" this Saturday night?

Thirteen is my lucky number, can't wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]