The New Year's Eve fireworks were in Ruby's bedroom!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Dec 25, 2011.

1. It's not too often that you see this veteran of LPIN pull out all the stops to see a girl for a booked appointment. This girl is unique, she holds a special place in my heart. Those who know her personally, know exactly what I mean. My commitment to all of you is to be a true gentleman, the perfect date, to make sure she has the best possible time a twenty year old can have. I will make her smile, laugh, treat her like a lady, charm her as much as possible. For she deserves it and nothing less!

Ruby, I am honored to be your New Year's date!.........................

Well guys, I did the flowers, the cupcakes, I rented the tux, I did as much as I've ever done to see a girl for an appointment. What do you want me to say? Was it worth it, would I do it again? The truth? You would expect nothing less from me, right?...........HELL YEAH, I WOULD! I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!

This girl is incredible! She treats me good. In the bedroom, out of the bedroom, it is always about YOU! She's never hurt my feelings, never made me feel unwanted. I can have sex with whomever I want, I choose her more than anyone because she gives so much more than great sex! She makes me smile, she proves to me time and time again that she appreciates my business. I am more than a dollar sign to her, I am her friend, her comedic sidekick as well as her lover...............

The door closed, I couldn't resist, I went behind her, wrapped my arms around her, began kissing her neck, one hand around her flat stomach, the other around her perky breast. I pushed myself up against her behind, she was wearing the tiniest black g-string that showed off her amazing ass. Nothing "soft" about this girl, trust me, I've been over every inch of her body. She turned around, we were facing one another, a beautiful site! Her face, the color of her skin, the nicest natural breasts that you could imagine. Ruby truly is "Petite Perfection". She threw herself onto the bed, laid on her back, I knew what she wanted, I wanted it too! We know how it ends, it always ends that way!

I then wrapped my arms around her small waist, slid her to the end of the bed, this is what I do and I like to think that I do it well. I use my hands, my legs, I am in command. The sounds she makes, the way she grasps the sheets, gentleman, there is nothing like controlling a petite woman. We enjoy each other, we fit like a tight glove, I talk to her, I let her know how she feels, she feels amazing! It ends in fireworks launching from both sides of the field, meeting in the middle of our connection, causing the ultimate explosion. A "Supernova"' if you will.

We catch our breath, but I have not had her in weeks, I need little rest. She wraps the band around her hair, we know what that means. It means intense pleasure, it means that shortly that I will be at one with her again. That is where I want to be, for it is there that we were meant to be. Our rhythm has gotten so intense that I catch myself searching for grip, I can't stop, I don't want to stop, Ruby does not know the word "stop". It only ends after my body released its most inner grip. We embrace, we kiss, we welcome in the New Year as we had hoped for, in each others arms.

Fireworks don't have to be for just special occasions, they can be found year round at the end of the hall, otherwise known as Ruby's bedroom!

2. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

Me oh my! You sure know how to make me smile :) YOU just being my date in general is going to make for a wonderful night, but since you are pulling out all the stops, I really feel like a princess :) I can't wait to make some magic together! A night to remember, just you wait. Merry Christmas sweetie and I'll see you in five short days!

"Reunited and it feels so gooooood."

:)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

4. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

I said this girl was "unique", let me tell you just one of the reasons why. Because of her I have made friends on here, yes me the "lone wolf" in LPIN. I have shared PM's, responded to posts with the likes of Snickerss, RBPoore, Solomon Kane, and Purduefan, that were nothing more than promoting, encouraging one another over HER. I am not a jealous guy and have plenty of confidence, but that is not normal, just not in male DNA. Yet, I would have a beer with any of these dudes in a heartbeat.

When RBPoore was down here for his birthday at the same time I was in town, we were on one of her threads at the same time. We were both getting ready for our dates later with her and I felt an electricity in the air. The same kind that I get when I travel to go see a rock concert. We were there for the same reason and I was genuinely happy for the guy.

Ruby, weather you realize it or not, you are the "Rock Star" in LPIN at this moment. I've been with "one-hit wonders", you are not one of them. When they are long gone, you will continue to sell out arenas.

5. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

The effects of a beautiful woman can be quite surprising Slednx ol' pal. :wink: And with Ruby's so true "unique" beauty behind the wheel, the "butterfly efftects" could be endless!!! :D :wink:

Either way, I'm glad to be considered as a friend. 8)

-P

6. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

Ruby's the absolute best of the best!!! :D She unites all men of good will...kind of like christmas, only all year round

7. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

8. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

I hope you got your gift today. I hope they SMELL as good as YOU!

9. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

I hope you got your gift today. I hope they TASTE as good as YOU!

10. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

Slednx,
    you spoil me!!!!! :)

I can't wait until tomorrow!

xoxo
    <3 Ruby Rae

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

Sounds like you and Ruby are in for a great time together on New Year's Eve, anticipating what a date is going to be like before hand is all part of the fun of this hobby. Hope you two have a good time Slednx

12. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

Thanks JHF! I love this part almost as much as the bedroom time. Hope to say hello and have a drink with you tonight.

13. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

I am sure at some point tonight we'll be in the same neck of the woods, I'd definitely have a drink with you.

14. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

I hope you don't mind, I'll be your gift today. All our SENSES will be used TONIGHT!

15. Review of our night is up!

16. I was looking forward to this review, and it definitely didn't disappoint. This is a great review Slednx, glad you both had a great time!

17. Great review Slednx, sounds like you and Ruby had a good time!
    It was good to meet you that night and I do believe the both of us were a little preoccupied with our respective dates so we'll save a drink for a later time.

18. I was so happy that you were my date for New Years Eve. You looked so so so handsome in your tux! OMG. There is nothing that I enjoy more than a sharp dressed man! and boo, you looked SHARP! :)

We always have a great time together, from before the party, during, and after. Hell, we have a good time together even when we're not together! :D We're just that good ;)

What a wonderful reunion, and I can't wait to see you again and again and again. You are an amazing person, and I am thankful to know you! I think I should begin writing a review for you.......it's at the top of my to-do list :D

19. I'm glad I didn't disappoint. In all honesty, writing reviews about Ruby come easy to me. They really do, everything I feel and experience and want to tell you all, just comes out of me so easy onto the keyboard. This review took me around 10-15 minutes while I was having oatmeal and a granola bar at McDonalds. She makes it that easy!

20. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

Ohhh we did! It was quite a night! He went all out and I appreciated it so very much!

21. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

You make me smile, blush, and giddy all at the same time from just reading that! Especially the last part. It made me smile from ear to ear :) I never want to be a one hit wonder with you or anyone else, and I am glad you see my potential :D Thank you for being you, because I just think that you are a delight :)

Lots and lots of kisses to you, my boo!

22. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

Thank you for the sweet words, purdue :) Kisses!

23. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

:) You are such a sweetie. I love that you all are friends :) It makes me happy!

24. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

Hey! What about me! ;)

25. Re: My pre-review of my New Year's Eve date with Ruby Rae!

So sweet, JHF! We had an amazing time, and I hope you did as well! Happy New Year!

26. and I loved every part of it! :)

27. Slednx has a way with words, that's for sure! A lot of my clients do, and that is a very attractive quality to me :D I'm a very lucky lady!

28. He's a very passionate guy :) Must be why we fit so well!

Thanks for reading it, snicks! MUAH! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Wow! That's very impressive :) Mine may take more time than that for you....I want it to be perfect! I know you'll be critiquing my writing skills :roll: The pressure is on!

30. PASSION, EMOTION.....I only write reviews based on what I know and have felt. I will never fluff a review if it did not happen or wasn't there. Oh, and you have it wrong, I was the one who was in GOOD HANDS with Ruby. Her hands may be small, but her heart isn't. She has ALWAYS made this guy feel so warm inside. She can't fake that with me, I am far too wise to allow it. She is real, I want everyone on here to know that , that is what these reviews are about!

31. this is making me so horny

32. Just wanted to give you one final thanks. Thanks, for you, and you alone for removing years of cynicism that I held about the majority of people I had met in this industry.

33. [smilie=hot over you.gif] DAMN! Thanks Amy, always nice when a review can stimulate more than just the mind! Can't wait to write my first one of you, I know it is gonna be HOT! [smilie=hot over you.gif]