The Heart Of Randy Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I could tell you that I had 3 different SUPER SEXY PARTIES with Randy this weekend. I could tell you how HOT Randy looked. I could tell you what we did, how much fun we had, and Randy Topped each party the next night! For anyone that has partied with Randy or read my reviews you know those facts!

So this time I thought I would tell you about the woman behind the parties. The Heart of Randy Ryder!
    I had an opportunity to see Randy this weekend. Randy knew I was stressed out and as soon as I got there with a smile and a hug from Randy my troubles went away. She squeezed me and it was like she was telling me all that stuff is miles away and you know I’m going to take care of you!

Friday Saturday and Sunday Randy and I had 3 different parties. She had three different styles and it was like Randy planned each party to break the stress slowly. We did Something Sensual, Something Romantic, and Something Extra with A lot of Fun!

The thing I remember the most about each party is Randy and I would start each party with us stripping and getting on the bed. She would kiss me, hug me, and squeeze me tightly. She wanted me to feel her embrace. To connect with her. Feeling her warm body next to mine and those perfect Breasts against my chest it was really AMAZING! I was floating just from her hug! We had a lot of fun on Friday night and after the party she reminded me we had 2 more days of fun!

Saturday I got Randy a Sexy outfit from Adam and Eve just a little surprise and it made our Romantic party even HOTTER! In the afternoon Randy had a special needs client coming in. We were talking about our plans when he arrived. I watched Randy and saw how she interacted with him to put his mind at ease. I don’t know the clients situation but I thought how lucky you are to have picked Randy!
    It took me back to a time in my life when I was dying. I was a virgin and had went through 2 surgeries and needed a third. Before the last surgery I was told if it didn’t work I was going to die. There was nothing else they could do for me. I remember wishing I had the opportunity to party with someone like Randy as a dying wish. That was 16 years ago. I reflected a little more and went to my room. Randy was still with the client and was running late for our party. I wasn’t sure if Randy was going to be up for a party. She came out with Sarah and I thought WOW this guy was really Lucky cuz he got to party with my Dynamic Duo Randy Ryder and Sarah Greenmore! Randy came over and told me she needed time to get ready. I told her take her time I understood. I sat there reflecting on how Amazing Randy is. I know she went above and beyond for this client and she was still making time for me!
    Randy came out later wearing the outfit I got her and everyone complimented her. She told everyone I picked it out and got it for her! We went to her room and had an Amazing party! Afterwards I took Randy to her mirror and asked her what she saw! She was confused but I told her I see HOPE!
    I reminded her of my health battles and where I was at that time in my life. I reminded her of my own heartaches and breakups. A journey filled with pain. Then I finally met her! Randy is Sexy, Smart, Funny, and Compassionate! She is the physical embodiment of the woman of my dreams. I explained I didn’t think she existed! When I was dying I certainly didn't think I'd ever meet her! Randy was speechless! She gave me a hug. I know after the long day she had that was a little too deep and I left the room hoping she understood what I was trying to say!

Sunday Night
    This is how Amazing Randy is! Randy came in to see me on her day off! It was cold and raining Sunday night and she did something so AMAZING for me not because she had to but just because she wanted to. What she did will remain between us but It was like she was saying I understood what you were saying and I appreciate it and you too! Then we had the most Fun Sensual party of the trip! Randy started with lots of Hugs and Kisses filled with everything we could think to do during a party it was a lot of fun! We laughed so much! I really enjoyed that party! We had time to cuddle and talk and relax! After the party we went to the parlor for a little bit. Then Randy gave me a hug and a kiss goodbye and went home! I sat up a little while floating from the party. I went to my room and thought about everything that I got to do with Randy and how much she did for me. Randy gives from her heart. She puts everything she can into a party! It makes her more than a Bunny. It makes her an Amazing Friend and an Amazing Woman! Randy Ryder is the Best!
    Thank You Randy For All That You Do For Me! I can't wait for our November Outdate!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    John N Ga likes this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Outstanding review Tony!!! You described her most exquisitly to a tee !!

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John words will never do Randy Justice! She is beyond Amazing but I'm glad that I came close to describing her,how she treats everyone that comes to see her, and how she makes me feel before after and during every party!

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Here is a picture of Randy Before our first party last weekend! Loving the Boots Randy maybe you can just wear the Boots for me in November!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [​IMG]

John N Ga likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

This is the outfit I got Randy for our second party! Everyone was complimenting her but she told them I picked it out and got it for! Randy is so sweet and looked Lovely! The color really looks great on her!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

John N Ga likes this.
  6. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

This is a truly excellent review Tony. Randy sounds like a great lady.

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Hunt as excellent as this review is about Randy she is a lot more impressive in person! She is an Amazing Lady and goes above and beyond for anyone that comes to see her. Randy Ryder Rocks!!!

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Aww all these nice things being said about me makes me blush :oops: I'm just me that's all I can be [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]