Tamela Lee's I'm here for you party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

October and November back to back Tamela Trips [smilie=hot over you.gif] I can't think of a better way to Heat up the Fall than to come see you for some HOT Tamela Time [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Awe..Im always here for u babe!

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Beautiful there is nothing like having you be here for me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    You spoil me all the time just by being thoughtful and caring then you fill your parties with nothing but Sensual Romantic Pampering and HOT FUN. I can never repay such kindness all I can do is say Thank You. Your thoughtfulness and your Friendship means a lot to me and I truly appreciate you and everything you do for me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Its the easiest part of my job honey bear!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: honey bear [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I like that [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela everything you do for me comes from your heart when I'm there you go above and beyond to make sure I'm taken care of [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I never met anyone who enjoys giving as much as you do. When you do anything for me your eyes light up and you smile as much as I am after you surprise me with something special. I love the way you spoil me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Treat me good and I will treat you even better!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You always make me feel like I'm a VIP [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You deserve to be treated with respect and kindness I can never repay you for all you do and I try to treat you good but the next few trips I plan on treating you GREAT [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I want to spoil you the way you spoil me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I do love being spoiled :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I will have keep that in my mind for much later on :) you really spoiled me last time Tamela
    thank you so much Tamela :) :) ;)

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It will be so nice to spoil you for a change and give you some pampering during our parties too [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I enjoy spoiling you :mrgreen:

12. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. thank you:p :p I like spoiling you too :D Thats why i got you that sexy bikini :D :D
    but seeing it on you really turns me on Tamela :lol: :lol:

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Are you ready for 2 months of back to back Tony Dark Spoiling I got some one on one October spoiling fun for you and then some TLC after Turkey Day spoiling for you and Laci [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I love it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I am more then ready for that :mrgreen:

17. I knew you would and so I :) I found it very sexy on you
    looking at photos brings back very good memory's

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela like you always tell me, You Deserve It [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    It will be my pleasure to not just Please You [smilie=hot over you.gif] but to Spoil you too [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm glad I got October and November to squeeze in all the Tamela spoiling I can :wink: We are going to have a lot of HOT SENSUAL FALL FUN and I hope some Tamela Ultimate Seduction too [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. This is what I'm here for :mrgreen: [smilie=be mine!.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela you are a Beautiful Bunny and a Truly Beautiful Friend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Your Parties are as HOT as you are and you are as Just as Caring too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Always a pleasure being your friend babe.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Your friendship just like your parties are filled with pleasure Tamela [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I am humbled by your friendship as well as honored by it and Thankful for it too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] you are truly Amazing Beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] can't wait to show you my appreciation for all you do for me
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Such a cute review I love it I am glad it was such a memorable experience one of many I believe :mrgreen:

24. Ditto [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. I love getting such fantastic reviews :mrgreen:

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You always know how to make me smile and flatter me and make me feel special when I'm trying to give you compliments [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Just another reason why I titled this review I'm here for you because when I come there you make our party my party and when I'm at home you always stay in touch too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] you are always here for me and it is truly special [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Staying in touch even after the party is done is very important I think [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You're right Tamela as you know I was pretty shy when we first met :oops: but staying in touch with you before our first party helped a lot I wasn't coming to see this INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL woman [smilie=hot over you.gif] I was coming to see Tamela. Staying in touched since then has helped us become friends that helped us during our first outdate we had a lot of fun and we didn't even talk about our party until we got back and partied [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    It shows how you take extra special care of anyone who comes to see you especially me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It also helps build chemistry so when I come see you we just pick up where we left off and we don't have to get use to each other all over again. To really experience a GFE you have to have a connection and communication is a HUGE part of the experience [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It makes our parties very special to me and it helps my comfort level with you so I can try fun stuff with you that I would normally be to shy to try [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela the only thing more comfortable than being held in your arms is having your arms and legs wrapped around me [smilie=hot over you.gif] If I'm partying with you or if your staying in touch with me from the other side of the country you always make me feel cared about [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Good. Because you are [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you for such sweet words and all the Amazing Kindness that you always Shower me with there is nothing like being Cared about and Taken Care of by you Beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. My pleasure [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] you truly know how to brighten my day. Tamela it will be my pleasure to please you next week [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Whoo hoo!! Just few more days!! xoxoxo