Tamela Lee's I'm here for you party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I had suffered 2 Tragic losses over the weekend while I was at the Ranch. Laci and Tamela weren't there but were there for me letting me vent and listening. I had such an Amazing trip up until the night I got the horrible news it was being on a High then Crashing suddenly I think I was in shock more than anything. So the Memorial Day BBQ was the next Day and it was a lot of fun I got to hang out with everyone especially Dennis Suzette Cami Olivia Willow and I got to spend time with Brooke which was a nice surprise and we got to know each other a little better and I got to Thank her for my Amazing Birthday Party with Laci the day before. Even though the views weather food and company was AMAZING I still had this pit in my stomach. Then I got a message from Tamela and she told me she was going to meet me later.
    She met me in the bar and Greeted me with a thoughtful long Hug as if to say I'm sorry for your loss. We went to her room talked a bit took care of the Biz and went back to her room where she packed a Bag put on on robe and we went to my Bungalow. It was very cool I never partied in one before the bed is sooo Huge. Tamela had a new speaker system and put on her favorite pandora station stripped and I was like my 3rd partied with this Amazing woman this week. We kissed as she caressed me all over just being very gentle and compassionate with me it was really nice to be with someone I have a strong connection with after losing 2 people in your life so suddenly and being so far from home. Tamela got on the bed and I got on top of her gave her a kiss sat up rubbed her legs and asked her So what kind of party would you like to have :wink: She laughed and her laugh was so cute because I think it was the first time a guy ever asked her that and it cracked her up. The music was really romantic and had a really nice beat to it I was all ready where I needed to be to give her a lot of Love at the Y and I must say I gave her the best I did all week and she was really enjoying every motion. She then returned the favor and she gave another Amazing Oral Session. Then she slid on top for a lot of HOT Cowgirl action which was very very HOT. Then entire time Tamela was almost consoling me with light touching and gentle kisses as if to say I'm here for you it was truly just what I needed. We once again became in sink with our breathing and movements and once again she leaned against me and pressed her body tightly against mine so her breasts were so soft and warm against my chest and again she leaned up to give me a kiss and her nips tickled my neck and chin so I had to pay them attention they are very nice and sweet. She then found her pace and every movement was filled with pleasure for both of us it was Amazing not hard core just long slow gentle waves of pleasure. Her sounds and movements let me know that she had enjoyed that round so it was my turn. After a little more love at the Y just to keep her flowing I started on top so I could kiss her Tamela wrapped her legs and arms around me so I could embrace her and so she could hold me closely and caress me too. It was very HOT very Sensual Very Romantic and very Compassionate on her part. Soon it was time to please her from behind. The music had a great beat and I knew she was in trouble. I was able to flow with the beat and caress her all over at the same time it was so HOT I still remember our movements and Tamela's Amazing Body reacting to every thing I did her skin was so soft and it was just and Amazing experience. I asked her if I could be on top again and she rolled over. She pulled me close and tight and kissed me passionately and soon our party was over I collapsed and we laid there breathing heavy looking at each other like WOW did that just happen we kissed each other and held each other and Talked a little bit about how I was feeling she then asked where her clothes were I told you it was a HOT party [smilie=hot over you.gif] I pointed them out and we laughed she then played some more music and we just held each other. She then fixed my bed and said all you have to do is crawl in and go to sleep I had a long flight in the morning. After 3 Amazing parties that week Tamela was still taking care of me. Then we went back to the bar hand in hand and embraced each other one more time before we said goodbye. I crawled up the stairs to my room drank a bottle of water crawled into bed with a huge smile my body very sensitive and the room spinning I fell asleep and slept all night I don't even think I had a dream Tamela partied the pain away [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela and I have a strong connection. She is a Thoughtful Woman. Her Beauty comes from within. It's not BS she is a compassionate caring person who just happens to have Super Model looks. Everything about that party was about consoling me helping me to deal with the loss. Words weren't needed her body said I'm sorry I care and I'm here for you. She is truly a Beautiful Woman and I can never Thank her enough for 3 different Parties all HOT all Sensual all filled with Passion all filled with Fun all Tamela [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. First off, I am sorry to hear about the sudden loss you had. Second, what an awesome review. Tamela is truly one of a kind. Glad to hear she was able to help ya ease the pain of you lose.

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss! :cry: So wonderful to have a woman like Tamela make things feel better!!!

Al

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your thoughts and you're right Tamela is truly Amazing and she has always been there for me but especially Last week.

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your thoughts Tamela is someone who would be there for you when times are bad and when times are good either way she always makes things better brighter and Fun :D

6. i totally believe that! :)

7. Im always here for you babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww Tamela Thank you so much for being there for me through good and bad times. I love spending time with you because you are so sweet. You always make me feel so special and you take care of me. Our parties keep getting HOTTER and you just give from your heart I'm so thankful that I get to call you my friend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. And I am glad you are my friend as well honey...U mean a lot to me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela see how SWEET you are [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] you know how much you mean to me and there is nothing like coming to see you having Fun with you and being pampered by you. I can't wait to get spoiled by you with some Tamela 2 girl parties [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. We are gonna knock ur socks off :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:shock: [smilie=hot over you.gif] I have no doubt that you and your fellow bunnies are going to really put my 2 girl skills to the test. It will be so cool to finally party with you and Laci that will be my 5/th two girl party 2 with you and 2 with Laci I hope I can handle it :oops: It will be so HOT to show my two teachers how much they have taught me. Hmmmm a Tamela Laci TLC Teacher's Pet Me Party [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. I cant wait!

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I am still recovering from my last round of Tamela Parties so I not only have to recover from all of the HOT FUN I had with you last week but get into shape so I can enjoy every second of Tamela 2 girl fun but especially my TLC party with you and Laci. It is going to be a lot of Fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Oh Yeah....hol on to this ride tight :twisted: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You on top giving me an Amazing ride is Always HOT but being able to hold you tight while you enjoy the ride feeling your nipples sometimes pressed on my neck and chest is even HOTTER but the HOTTEST thing about partying with you is when I'm on top and you wrap your legs and arms around me and squeeze me tight till I... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. hehe :twisted:

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I needed a cold shower after I wrote that I had a flash back of our last party [smilie=hot over you.gif] we turned up the HEAT that night [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Yes.yes u did lol

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: Our last party was so HOT I know that we are going to pick up right where we left off and you are going to give me an even HOTTER PARTY than the last one. [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm really excited about that party [smilie=hot over you.gif] but a little nervous too :oops: the reason is because the next day we get to party with Laci for the first time [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] I get to party with my BUNNY TEACHERS [smilie=hot over you.gif] I know that party is going to be INCREDIBLE [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] My TLC PARTY (Tamela Laci Care) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Just dont call me ma'am lol

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: You know during your parties I can barely breathe let alone talk :wink: Can I call you Ms. Lee :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I will call you any thing you want me to as long as I get to call you [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Gotcha!! [smilie=call me.gif] :wink:

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You will have to let me know of a good time to call you. I would love to hear your lovely voice I could use some cheering up it is a rainy day here and I know you could have me laughing. Daydreaming of my next trip to come see you is keeping a smile on my face [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. It will be cold when you come back..we'll keep other warm!! We know how to do that fo sho!! :mrgreen:

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

We sure do [smilie=hot over you.gif] I love getting HOT with you Tamela there is nothing like you pressed up against me keeping me warm then HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] don't forget we have some windows and mirrors to STEAM up [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Can we do a Fire and Ice party? [smilie=hot over you.gif] I need some Tamela Romance by the fire place [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] .

27. Romance by the fire it is (-:

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It is going to be an very HOT Romantic October and November [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Just in time to get warmed up!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Autumn is my favorite time of Year an October Pamper Party with you by the fireplace will be a nice way to start the Fall Fun then when I see you in November we will make things Red HOT with Laci [smilie=hot over you.gif] I don't think we will need the fireplace to stay warm during that party we are going to get Volcanic I think there are going to be a lot of Eruptions during that party [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. Fist bump...EXPLODE!!

[/quote]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] Autumn is my favorite time of Year an October Pamper Party with you by the fireplace will be a nice way to start the Fall Fun then when I see you in November we will make things Red HOT with Laci [smilie=hot over you.gif] I don't think we will need the fireplace to stay warm during that party we are going to get Volcanic I think there are going to be a lot of Eruptions during that party [smilie=hot over you.gif][/quote]

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Autumn is my favorite time of Year an October Pamper Party with you by the fireplace will be a nice way to start the Fall Fun then when I see you in November we will make things Red HOT with Laci [smilie=hot over you.gif] I don't think we will need the fireplace to stay warm during that party we are going to get Volcanic I think there are going to be a lot of Eruptions during that party [smilie=hot over you.gif][/quote][/quote]
    You Rock Tamela I heard the fist bump Explode sound effect when I read that [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You made my day [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Im happy we are always on the same page :D

[/quote]
    You Rock Tamela I heard the fist bump Explode sound effect when I read that [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You made my day [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Today I had one of those days where I was physically and emotionally beat up. I crawled into bed and thought about you and my Incredible Parties and how each trip you spoil me rotten and fill each party with FUN and SENSUAL FANTASY. In that moment through all the exhaustion and pain I smiled because I will be back in the arms of my Fantasy Bunny who has become my Amazing Friend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Whoo hoo!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]