TAMELA LEE - THE HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, May 30, 2013.

1. Where shall I begin to describe this amazing bunny...suffice to say that all the rave reviews about Tamela are true. She is a loving person, extremely patient with her customers and always wear a big smile. Her body is toned, her bedroom tactics are off the chart!! It is very hard for me or any man not to fall in love with this wonderful gal. We have seen each other for three years as of Memorial Day 2013. According to my records, close to 60 times we have these "rocket to the moon" episodes. She is truly amazing and I love this gal [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I will see her again soon...for now, I can only dream about her... [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Terrific review xxxfelix. I haven't had the chance to play with Tamela but I know that every time I get the chance to see her she always seems to pull such great positive energy out of you. So I could only imagine how amazing her parties are.

3. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Just partied again with the Hostess with the Mostess!

Fireworks every time!! Enough said!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Hee hee thank you Felix!!!! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I always look forward to seein you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Felix! Tamela is such an amazing person, I'm glad that she still surprises you and gives you everything you need and more.

6. Ty Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: For you new visitors to the Bunny Ranch Empire - Jade Capri is a super hot lady at the Love Ranch, Tamela is a super hot lady at the Bunny Ranch. They should be on your to-do list also!!

8. You tell em Felix [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]