Tamela Lee Raised the Party Bar guest starring Jayla Conrad

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

After several trips and a lot of parties they keep getting better and better but this Weekend Tamela redefined the word party for me and raised the bar for future parties. She turned our party into an All Inclusive Experience :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] My Beautiful Caring Friend with a lot of Benefits :wink: Knew I needed a Fun Relaxing Vacation. So she started planning out a lot of Fun Surprises for me. Now a lot of it I can't share because well it was for me and only me and from her heart so sorry no details about that but what I can share is very cool too.
    So I arrived late Saturday Night and didn't see Tamela at first because I was busy doing my impression of Norm from Cheers as I walked into the parlor and bar greeting all my bunny friends then I saw this STUNNING BLONDE in a Tiger Print two piece item I don't know if it was a bikini or lingerie all I know is her two famous assets were looking a lot more FAMOUS [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] my mouth was on the floor because this WOMAN gets HOTTER every time I see her. So as she grabbed me and gave me lots and lots of Hugs and Kisses and we went back to her room for a lot of before play :wink: then we went to take care of Business but as I walked through the bar everyone was staring at me funny. I was like why was everyone staring at me I was just in there a few minutes ago was my fly down :oops: :wink: so I mentioned it to Tamela and she was like who I said everyone well she just gave me a little reminder hug of why I was there and we took care of business and off to her room we went.
    So 10 minutes in and I was in the TONY DARK zone. You know your party rust is off you are picking up right where you left off and with Tamela every part of her body is out of your teenage Fantasies but if you have gotten to know her as I have her compassion is out of your adult Fantasies as well. Tamela is the total pack. So as we Kissed which she is a FANTASTIC KISSER and explored each other and pushed each others right buttons and the left ones two :wink: I was like oh yea I'm gonna rock her...
    All of a Sudden BANG :shock: the door flies open and I her an voice Scream something to the fact of How are you just gonna sneak into town and not let me know you are here...I can't remember what she said all I know is someone messed up my TONY DARK FLOW. Tamela said I froze. Anyway it was JAYLA who had told me a couple weeks earlier that she wouldn't be in town for this trip. It was all a set up. She was naked in seconds and all over me giving me lots of fun hugs. They had been planning this for awhile and I didn't know anything about it at all. Jayla was hiding behind the bar and when we walked out she ducked behind the bar and that's why everyone was staring at me funny. Oh those two got me good but how could I be mad I was stunned. Anyway I got to experience a second TAMJAY round and this time I got to see JAYLA erupt oh I heard the stories but if you guys ever get a chance to experience that it's UN FN Believable. JAYLA is like a SEARS DIE HARD BATTERY talk about an Energizer BUNNY she is INTENSE.
    TAMELA entertained herself with a certain famous Bunny toy which was so hot to see while I was once again giving JAYLA the famous Doggie Dark move I created :wink: and checking out her famous dimples. We did a lot that night and every other second we laughed and it was another HOT FUN TAMJAY EXPERIENCE.
    See Tamela puts a lot into a party yes the physical stuff is HOT and you are going to have fun but after several parties with the same person it could get boring. Thankfully my Favorite Ladies never let that Happen. But this party was extra special. Tamela knew I was dealing with a lot and needed a vacation and she did a lot for me and she knows what that was [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] but there was a lot of thought and planning and a lot of giving on Jayla's part too because she was off and came in to see me she didn't have to but she did and did a lot for me too. Just to give me a Fun Relaxing Trip. But you see it was all because Tamela cares enough about you to go above and beyond the normal party and give you an AMAZING EXPERIENCE. Everything she does is from the heart because she is a caring person and she always puts everything she can into a party to make sure you are having a fantastic time. You can't fake that level of compassion. Tamela is just a giving person who will always puts you first so your party is all about you. She really spoiled me this trip and Jayla as always rocked my world [smilie=hot over you.gif] So one on one or some TAMJAY FUN these two women will always GIVE and I mean GIVE you not just a party but and EXPERIENCE. So Tamela raised the bar and showed me how a Good party could always be a GREAT PARTY [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Tremendous Review Tony!

Tamela is "One in a Million!!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! What a GREAT surprise that was eh? :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Great review Tony. You are definitely a lucky man. Both Tamela and Jayla are great ladies. I can't wait to experience the TamJay experience next month.

5. Whoo hoo!! thanks for the great review!!!! Jayla and I had a blast with you babe!! xoxoxo

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela you and Jayla really raised the PARTY BAR it is gonna be hard to top this party but I'm sure you will and I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves for MAY[smilie=hot over you.gif] Thank you for giving me MORE than I could have ever expected [smilie=hot over you.gif] I still have a smile on my face and I'm still floating [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It was such a HOT FUN PARTY [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Yep Tamela is Truly INCREDIBLE!

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Glad you like the review it was a very cool surprise it was a lot of FUN :D

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I enjoyed writing it. Tamela and Jayla make me feel more than lucky and the TamJay Party is an Experience you will have an AMAZING TIME.

10. We always want to make the next party better then the last so we will come up with something amazing :wink:

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

That's a really nice review, Tony! My favorite part is, "It was all a set up. She was naked in seconds" lol :lol: Sounds like Tamela and Jayla are a great pair :twisted:

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thanks I'm glad you liked the review Tamela and Jayla are both Super Sexy and Super Sweet. They always make the parties Fun and HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:shock: Something Amazing [smilie=hot over you.gif] you two gave me an INCREDIBLE Party this last trip so now I'm nervous and excited to see how you are going to top that party. You almost had to give me CPR when Jayla came in the room :oops: so the next TamJay party I guess I should check under your bed for hidden Bunnies :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. That we are :twisted:

15. We love to party with you babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Hehe you might want to check a few other places to :wink:

17. now we have to top it :twisted:

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I love partying with you two AMAZING LADIES TOO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:wink: I plan on checking a lot of places that night [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:shock: TOP IT oh man I don't know if my Heart Could take it :wink: I'm still recovering from the last TamJay Party I guess I better start working out :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm just kidding I know whatever you two plan or surprise me with it will be AMAZING but all that matters is that I get to spend time with each of you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You bring a lot of FUN to a party but then you turn the HEAT UP TOO [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. :twisted: You better

23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You ladies GIVE ALL you can and GIVE A LOT and that makes you two AMAZING and the parties keep getting HOTTER AND BETTER. They say third times a Charm so my Third TamJay party is coming up so I think it is gonna be a Very Special party :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Whoo hoo!!

25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Spending time with you two is always INCREDIBLE and I'm looking forward to
    TAMJAY part 3 the return of TONY DARK :wink: and this time I'm gonna be plenty rested and ready to party so you better get ready cuz I plan on giving you the best of TONY DARK [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. I now thats right!!! Cant wait babe!! Its gonna be hard to top this bday..but im sure next year we will!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela this is gonna be a Jammed Packed Birthday filled with a lot of TAMJAYLACI FUN with and Extra Bunny on top :wink: I know it is going be hard to TOP this years BDAY but we both know next year is going to be INCREDIBLE and I know you are gonna top it. I can't wait for all the HOT FUN [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well I will try not to disappoint you but I plan on giving you a mind blowing experience [smilie=hot over you.gif] I owe you a lot of HOT fun after you surprised me the last time [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. WATERFALL!!!!

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] How did you know what I was thinking about :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] That was so HOT JAYLA I don't think I will ever forget that I hope to experience that again [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]