tamela lee bunny of the year!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by leeandro, Apr 19, 2013.

1. ok, I have a confession to make, but I'll get to that later. I came to the ranch to see Tamela Lee for my birthday. Kinda of a special gift for myself and her, when I got to the ranch, I talked with Miss Suzette for a minute (she remebered me from a few funny pics I had sent).Sitting across from me was the big man himself, DENNIS!! I wanted to go over and say hi but he was SURROUNDED by most of the bunnies. After about 5 minutes, Tamela came out and said "hi lee, it's good to see you again". Well, that just made my heart melt. We went to her room and got undressed, and the first thing I did was hold her in my arms for a few minutes and I said "I missed you". She replied with "I missed you too". Let me tell you something, making love to Tamela is nothing short of amazing!!! She is so warm and caring, she makes you feel like there is noone else in the world. I mean WOW!!! After we got done, we had a bubble bath in her hot tub. (Its been along time since i've had one). We got dressed and went to this excellent place called "Dukes Steakhouse". it was an incredible meal. Then they brought out the desert tray and Tamela said "we'll have the cheesecake for his birthday". I thought, ok I like cheesecake, and the brought it out with a candle on top. And she sang happy birthday to me!!! I almost cried. After we were walking out of dukes, I told her that I had a confession to make, I've never had a threesome. so she said "well you need to have one for your birthday" (my birthday was the next day, but I dont mind an early party. So the next day she was going to be off, do some hiking and mabye cleaning and I was hopefully going to get alot of booze in me. But I had gotten a message from her saying that she had to come in and work and that she had set up a threesome with her and Vivanna Leigh! Well, how could I say no!! I arrived at the ranch and me and Tamela went to her room, got undressed and in walks Vivanna. she had a tight body on her as well!!!! Well for the next 30 minutes, I was having my ultimate fantasy with Tamela Lee and Vivanna Leigh!!! I never wanted it to end, but sadly it did. The next time I come to the ranch, it will be as always with Tamela and mabye a few more, but it will always be fun when i'm with her!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Its always a pleasure to see you, Lee [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hopefully we can do it again real soon xoxoxo

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Leeandro! Sounds like the beautiful Tamela gave you a birthday to remember!

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Sounds like an EXCELLENT Birthday!!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. Thanks Jade!!! xoxoxo

6. I hope you you do get bunny of the year Tamela :) :) I keep my figures cross for YOU :D

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. Hehe please do [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. You always be my Bunny of year Tamela Your only bunny I want :D :D :D :D

9. Awe thanks babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

She's my Bunny of the year too! Great review Lee!

11. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: awe Ty babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Hope u can visit again while our pool is open xoxoxo