RANCH SPECIAL STARTING OVER - BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 1, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @JBear for liking my post and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and kind words!!! I love our 2 Girl Parties together!!! We all have a blast with awesome chemistry!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing the touch of a woman? Let's experience this together!!! To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 today!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Valentine's Days is almost here and I would love to help you get back into the saddle and spark up your senses and feel the touch of a woman again!!! Let's reserve your party with me at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Valentine's Day is almost here!!! I would love to "Pamper" you for Valentine's Day!!! We can experience a "Romantic Dinner" together and I'll pay for dinner. Afterwards, we can return to the ranch and party in our "Fantasy Suite" and experience an "Intimate Jacuzzi Bubble Bath" together with a complimentary bottle of champagne or wine!!! Then continue on the bed and fulfilling your fantasies and pampering you with a full body massage!!!

To reserve your "Valentine's Day Fantasy" with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Delilah Rae for sharing your thoughts, kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing the touch of a woman, soft kisses on the lips or experiencing your naked bodies wrapped in each others arms? Let's ignite your feelings of romance and intimacy again!!!

To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing the touch of a woman and being intimate? Book your appointment today with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 and let's ignite your feelings again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing the intimacy with a woman, her touch, her soft lips with sweet passionate kisses and cuddles? Schedule your appointment today with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing the touch of a woman, sweet soft passionate kisses or laying naked cuddled in each other's arms? Let's experience those precious moments, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing the touch and companionship of a woman? How long has it been since you've been intimate with a woman? Book your party with me today with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 and let's ignite those hidden feelings again!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing the touch of an woman, sweet kisses and cuddles with lot's of intimacy? Let's put that spark in your life again, book your party with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

How long has it been since you felt the touch of a woman with intimacy? I would love to fulfill your missing intimacy and desires. Let's take an intimate jacuzzi bubble bath together with a complimenary bottle of champagne then rinse off in the huge shower then continue our party on the bed with a full body massage with a variety of different positions and ending our party cuddlling in each others. Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

How long has it been since you receive deep passionate kisses and being intimate with a woman?

Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you a widow, divorce or in an unhealthy relationship that's "Sexless with No Intimacy or Passionate Kisses"? I would love to fulfill your emptiness that you've been missing for years!!!

Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today. Also, I will be transferring to Kit Kat Ranch when it reopens April 21st!!! All deposits made will be transferred to Kit Kat Ranch when it reopens!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @OliviaBentley for liking my post and I would love for you to join in!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll be moving back to Kit Kat Ranch in 5 Days!!! I'm excited to return back and cook my famous "Homemade Lumpias" and I'm excited to do a "2 Girl Party with @sindysky!!!

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Email: [email protected]

sindysky likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here are the girls scheduled to moved to Kit Kat Ranch:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]