RANCH SPECIAL STARTING OVER - BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 1, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you missing intimacy, romance, caressing, cuddling and kissing in your life? Feeling the touch of a woman is very important when you are getting back into the saddle. Especially when you haven't had any for years.

I would love to help you "Get Back Into The Saddle"!!! I would love to fulfill your heart with happiness again.

Let's experience a "Romantic Dinner" together, enjoy a movie, go to the Carson Hot Springs or enjoy a concert together.

We can also experience the "Fantasy Suite" together and take an intimate jacuzzi bubble bath together with sweet kisses and carressing each other bodies. Then we can dry off and continue with a full body massage on the Cal-King Bed and experience a variety of positions. Afterwards, cuddle in each others arms with sweet kisses and caresses,

IMG_2024.jpg IMG_2026.jpg IMG_2025.jpg

To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    JBear, YakimaFun and joe moll like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing that "Spark" in your life? I would love to re-ignite that "Spark" that has been missing for years!!! Book your appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Has it been years since you felt the touch of a woman? I would love to fulfill your fantasies and get you back in the saddle again and enjoy life!!! Book you party with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you starting over again with being intimate with a woman? Let me fulfill your loneliness with happiness and joy and make your desires and fantasies cum true!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

To schedule an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's make your holidays filled with happiness and joy!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you ready to get back on the saddle again? Let's experience your desires and fantasies to getting back on the saddle and put a spark in your life again!!! To schedule an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you recently widowed and feeling empty? I would love to fulfill your heart with happiness and joy again. Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book your fun fulfilled time with @cumishaamado
    Don’t keep her waiting. She is very experienced in every way.

foreverman likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing a woman's touch and experiencing intimacy again? Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit and treat yourself for the holidays!!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let me fulfill your desires and fantasies for the holidays!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!! Treat yourself and I'll fulfill your heart with happiness!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and support!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and fulfill your desires and fantasies!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Many clients have shared how had it can be to start exploring themselves sexually! Cumisha is an amazing lady who will make you comfortable and take you to new heights!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Delilah Rae for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to fulfill your heart with happiness and joy for the holidays!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for liking my post and wishing you a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wishing everybody a safe and prosperous "New Year"!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies for 2022!!! Call (775) 246-5683 with a 10% deposit and let's start exploring your desires and fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JayJayJay likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for liking my post and wishing your a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

That's why I arrived up there to begin with. I just didn't want to go another lonely night. Truly saved me.

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's always a pleasure doing "2 Girl Parties" with you!!! We always have a blast and I look forward to more "2 Girl Parties" in 2022!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Very generous special, Cumisha! I would take advantage of that for sure! Love it!

Final.jpg

[email protected]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post and wishing you a safe, healthy and "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to "Get You Back In The Saddle" for 2022!!! Let's fulfill your intimacy, fantasies and desires for 2022!! Call today with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

JayJayJay likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JayJayJay for liking my post and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you missing the softness, warmth and pheromones of sharing of experiences together? I would love to help you saddle up and experience them together!!! Valentine's Day is coming and I would love to celebrate it with you!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit. I also have a "Lay Away Plan": You call in a deposit monthly until you have enough to party!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! I would love to do a "Crossover Party" with you this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me