Smoking?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Good point. I guess the right thing would be to talk to her about it, we could shower together to take care of it. :)

2. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

it's personal choice, if one wants to smoke, just don't do it near me.
    and I'd rather not kiss anyone just after they've had a cigarette either, eww

on the other hand, and just a little bit hypocritical of me, I don't mind cigars, or if a bunny was smoking a cigar with me :p

3. Agreed! I am the same way.

I get a lot of guys and some woman that have smoking fetishes, they want a girl to be a chain smoker.

Anyone have input on this ?

4. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I quit smoking a lil over ten years ago and don't really like to be around the smell of it. I'd prefer it to not be in the room, parlor or on the breath of the lady I'm seeing. If she choses to smoke, that's up to her, just don't smell like it when we're together

5. Personally I hate smoking.....I have tried it a couple times under peer pressure, but always hated it. Just feels awful.

As for the ladies, I would prefer if they do not smoke at all. If I see a lady in the parlor smoking or if I sense she has smoked, I would avoid being with or around her as the second hand smoke would put me off. Also a smoky breath will put me off. I think I might be OK with a lady who smokes on her own time away from everything and as long as there are no signs of smoking carried over inside the ranch. By that I mean breath, teeth discoloration, finger marks, smoky eyes, pack of cigarettes and many more. For me, smoking offsets the beauty of a person. A smoke free Bunny Ranch would be ideal for me :twisted: But I know many people would hate me for it.

Again this is my personal opinion and it is not my intention to look down at anyone who smokes.

6. Not a fan of cigarette smoke, but not opposed to others partaking. I enjoy a good cigar from time to time, especially if I am nervous. My naturally shy and quiet demeanor around women, especially good looking ones, might just lead me to go through a box in the few minutes I'd probably hang by the bar

7. I'm not a smoker, but will occasionally smoke a cigarette---I have an oral fixation and need something in my mouth. :wink: My room is smoke free and I prefer to keep it this way. I happily will party with a smoker...my patio is a great place for a smoke.

8. Classic, I love it....I would so love to take a shower with you!

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Yuck! I can't stand when a room smells like Cigarettes! Yuck Yuck Yuck

11. oversmoking is a problem...one now and again...i dont think is that bad and thr girls always smell good ..its when they get bored ,and then its one after another after another...then the house stinks the cashier is getting dizzy you cant see thur the fog....well you know just a thought

12. I do Not smoke at all.
    to each his own.
    But I have been called a "pole smoker" because I love putting meat pole in my mouth and sucking hard.

13. [​IMG]

second hand smoke to me is terrible and i believe it is time to reinvent the smokeless ashtray or something.....

its not right to 'have' to sit in a room with second hand smoke, as well as 3,4,5th hand & so on...........

amaya

14. [​IMG]

awesomous

oxoxoxo

amaya