Smoking?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Apr 3, 2009.

1. I am looking for feed back

Do you like Bunny's that smoke?

Would you not party with a girl that smokes?

If you are a smoker, do you like girls that smoke.

give me some input on this subject

Spanks D

2. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

I don't smoke. I don't care if a girl smokes,
    as long as her breath and clothes don't smell like an ashtray.

3. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

My wife smoked – she died of COPD and lung cancer at age 78 – so I do not notice if someone smokes. The bunnies, however, always ask me about smoking before a party or after when sitting in the parlor.

There was an extensive smoking thread some time ago. Search on “smoking”. I got 296 hits.

4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

As a rule I do not smoke!!! BUT,I have been knowen to smoke an cigar now and then...
    But there time ,when smoke does bother me,if you smoke,we could move around till the smoke does not bother me!

5. Dennis,
    Interesting question. When we partied last year, a couple of the bunnies smoked, but when we were partying we were not able to detect any evidence. I hate coming home and having my clothes smell of cigarette smoke (cigar smoke is a totally different story ;) ) and I have to say, we could not tell that are party partners indulged in cigarette smoking.

Pir8

6. I'm not a big fan of smokers.

If a bunny does smoke, I'd prefer they not smoke in their room and not immediately before a party.

I'd much rather smell the perfume then the smoke.

7. The smoking wouldn't bother me, I have grown up around it, the main reason I never got addicted. As long as ashtray isn't the taste in my mouth I am fine

8. Dennis you gave a good question.
    I agree, I don;t smoke and don't want to smell it in my clothes. I prefer that if a bunny is a smoker, that they don't do it right before the party I like the smell of the girl not Marboro's or what have ya.

9. We are not allowed to smoke in our rooms nor should there be any smoking in the bungalows or VIP rooms....there is smoking at the bar and in the parlor though

10. Im also a non smoker....sometimes we get the smoke smell in our rooms if youre close to the parlor but I have an air purifier in my room for such occaisions

PS thanks for the compliment.....I love when hotties compliment me :mrgreen:

11. Greetings Sir,
    I don't smoke due to the fact Im' asthmatic, but if there is a bunny I want to party with and she smokes i would try to get to a happy medium with her. I know of people that won't stop no matter what, in that case I would not party with them with no grudge!!!! We are talking about Cigarettes right?????.................................JK
    Good question!!!!!!!!!! hope you find the feedback your looking for...
    grateful

12. Personally Im not a fan of smoking and I would decline partying with a bunny that did smoke. I also understand the business aspect of this and that it in no way would ultimately affect my time at the ranch since I would find a bunny that matched my liking in every way.

13. ahem....I do not smoke....hint hint :mrgreen:

14. Non-smoking health nut here, but clients are welcome to.

15. I will follow some of the other comments... I don't smoke and hate the "ashtray" smell!

16. I don't smoke, but I'm of an Eastern European background, and in my cultural group not smoking puts me in a minority. So, I'll temper my opinions by saying that some may interpret that it takes a lot for it to be a big problem with me.

With regard to the ladies, I've honestly never had it be a serious problem. I've been with girls that smoke and girls that don't at the ranch. As long as a girl can let go of the cigarette long enough for us to be able to have some extended fun, and isn't obnoxious about the habit, there's no issue.

On my first trip to the ranch my appointment brought up the question of whether I mind her smoking first. Since it was my first trip, I erred on the side of caution with regard to trying to mentioning some preferences against. In the end, all the bunnies were so accommodating and went out of their way that I felt it was far too much accommodation. This speaks highly of the level of consideration and care of the ladies. In the end, I've made it a point on my subsequent trips not to object to smoking and, again, it's never been a problem. Though I don't like an "ashtray" smell either, I've never had this be an issue either with any of the girls.

17. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

I do not smoke. Doesn't bother me if the ladies smoke tho.

18. Well as a guy who is tireing to quit (30 days and counting ) At this point I would really prefure them not to smoke ! However by the time I get back to the ranch the craving's should be gone In which case it would make no deference to me ( I don't think)

Chili

19. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I found that the second-hand smoke in the parlor area tended to bother me when there were a lot of people gathered for St. Pogus, and I felt I carried some of it with me after i left, so perhaps some additional ventilation could be added?

Otherwise, non-smoker, but I didn't really notice a different when it came to smoking vs. non-smoking Bunnies.

20. Toro toro ~ I did not think of it from that angle ~ wow ~ way to compromise for the biggest pay out so people would be more comfortable ~ not all smokers are impolite about it and it could be embarrassing to cause someone else discomfort because of ones own personal choice.
    That's cool~

~smooch~

:oops: (if I had a red blanket I'd wave that but this is close enough I think)

Ang

21. I smoke - but don't have a preference with respect to women.
    I plan to quit before I go. I suspect I'll need all the oxygen I can get ...

22. and water if you party with me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Recently promoted to SFC/E-7 in the US Army Special Forces and being a smoker myself, I have no problem with Bunnies that smoke, be it cigarettes or cigars. One question I have, is How do I direct a question Directly to Dennis?
    Respectfully,

SFC D Parent, US Army 75th Ranger Regiment
    Currently recovering from wounds sustained During my 5th Tour Of Duty in the Middle East

24. E-Mail or PM him

Chili

25. I'm one of the non-smoking bunny. Growing up in California has left me with a real disdain for it.
    I keep the door to my room at the ranch closed as much as possible to keep the smoke out, so that is my little retreat and I have to think that my nonsmoking partners must appreciate it.

26. As for myself....I am a smoker and have been for over 20 years now. So whether a bunny smokes doesn't matter to me one way or another. I do try to be conciderate of others when I am smoking, and would never really even think of smoking in one of the bunnies rooms anyway. So a bunny that smokes wouldn't be a deal breaker for me one way or another.

27. I do not smoke other than a good cigar occasionally. As far as the ladies smoking I would prefer they not smoke, but if they don't smoke when they party with me and they or the room don't smell of smoke it really isn't a concern.

28. I used to smoke and gave up with the smoking ban over here (no-one wants to smoke outside in the cold and rain!) which now has turned me into a fitness freak as my lungs are healthy!

BUT its a personal choice if you smoke or not so who am I to be against it :)

29. If I party with you I think I'll need a defibrillator charged in standby mode ... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. I think your right, keep the room smelling good.

I heard you have made a few bunnies smoking hot!

31. Well, I think the consensus here is that the Bunny's who so smoke should keep their rooms smelling nice, be conscious of the smoke smell on the breath and the clothes...not to mention that the smell of smoke also lingers in the hair. And being a smoker myself, these smells can be atleast marginally avoided.

I persay, do not have a problem with smokers, being that I too partake in the not so healthy habit...however, I do not necessarily find it erotic to kiss a woman who tastes like im licking the ashtray...I would rather lick something else thank you!! :)

BTW Dennis....I LOVE the pink BUNNY RANCH sweatsuit...although I should have stripped down and tried it on first...turns out a small would have fit better...BUT REGARDLESS...I wanted to THANK YOU for the kind gift....I WEAR IT PROUDLY!!

*kisses*
    SS

32. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Oh yes you do...you're smokin' in other ways [smilie=hot over you.gif] :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif] :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] :twisted: :wink:

33. Smokers are jokers! Smokers are jokers!!! We flushed your sin sticks down to hell!
    [​IMG]

34. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

LOL.

35. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I ended up with a ,air purification system, After smelling all that smoke,mold I had to get one!,For when I go into hotel-motel rooms....