Sinfully Sensual Sofia Sin!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RancherBoy, Jun 2, 2016.

1. I had the good fortune to find myself at the Love Ranch North recently on a night when Miss Brazil--aka Sofia Sin--was in the house. Quite simply, the lovely and immensely talented Sofia is worth crawling on your hands and knees over a thousand miles of broken glass to see. Beautiful, intelligent, intriguing, warm, friendly, and a true believer in giving the customer his money's worth, the time I spent with her has me (literally) lusting for more. She has the unique ability to simultaneously relax and arouse, is skilled in all manner of sexual delights, and makes a party with her an exceptionally pleasant and unforgettable experience. My suggestion to all is to do as I did, which was to engage her in the VIP with a bottle of red wine--I guarantee that you'll never drink red wine again without thinking of this delightful goddess--just don't do it on a night when I'm at the Ranch because I want her all for myself!! Obrigado muito for an experience that I'll never forget and think about often Sofia! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

foreverman, tuch2881 and roxanneprice like this.
  2. Thank you so much handsome! I truly enjoyed our sinful time together and am looking forward to many more to cum...Can't wait to have you in my arms again.

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Great review Rancher Boy! It definitely sounds like you two understand each other very well [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I like how you think @RancherBoy
    I am sure she would help you heal your knees after your thousand mile crawling :)

dreamscometrue and SofiaSin like this.