SindySky - Better late than never...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Oct 29, 2014.

1. I am a sucker for a hot, sexy, raspy voiced, athletically built, woman with long sexy legs and a beautiful mane ;) of hair...

So went my introduction to Ms SindySky...

She was sitting on the couch and I was just settling down in the parlor and we said hello to each other. I did not recognize her at first as she was taller and I must say even more better looking than her pictures show (not that her pics are bad she is just one of those women who have many looks all good mind you!) Anyway once we figured out who we were we laughed and talked a bit and then it was Karaoke time so I bounced around a bit between songs drinking and having a good time. We did not party that night but I was constantly taken by her upbeat personality and of course good looks! More of the same the second night so we will fast forward to my last evening. I was sitting in the parlor and my dance card had been punched and I was not prepared in anyway to party anymore. Just wanted to drink and chill then head back to the hotel. Well that was completely disrupted... Sindy was on fire with her quick wit and she did a wardrobe change in the middle of the evening emerging in a striking blue outfit. During a rousing game of charades with the ladies in the parlor I began considering the improbable... another party. I was exhausted physically and was not sure I wanted to undertake the prospect of this wild tiger nonetheless once the game ended we started talking again and I was beginning to rally. So I decided to go to her room and discuss the alternatives... we came to a mutual agreement and while apprehensive about my physical status I was more than ready to experience intimacy with this beautiful, funny, charming, lady! We went back to the room and Ms Sky did not disappoint!!! She was able to make me forget all about fatigue and we shared some incredible rockin sex.

Sindy I want to thank you again for such a great time... I am glad we did not wait ;) I look forward to our future talks :) and Parties!

Simply,
    KS

2. AWE KSinger.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Even after our three day conversation you still find the ability to speak kind words that make a girls face hurt with smiles!! Thank You! And YES until next "TALK"!

Staying Classy,

Sindy Sky

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Sounds just like her :)
    Great review KS and Sindy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thanks Jade...

SS: simply stated U ROCK! Muahh!

5. THANKS JADE!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. Great review, KS! I love Sindy [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. Right back at cha' Corynne [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I just love Sindy! I am glad you two have such a fun time together!

9. Thanks Shelby... can't help but have fun with Ms Skye!

Simply,
    KS

10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

11. Thank you everyone on all your comments!! It was THE party! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great review, I'm jealous of you KS!

13. Thanks TSTORM... but don't be jealous... I'm just lucky to have chosen to party with Sindy! She is a fun and sexy woman!

Simply,
    KS

14. BOTH OF YOU ARE GREAT GUYS!! AND NO NEED TO BE JEALOUS THUNDERSTORM, JUST LIKE KS SAID!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Sindy is the best and only one half of a 4S party. I've been lucky to go solo w/both S girls and then have the best 2 girl party ever. Ain't no party like a 4S party!

16. awe your adorable my dear friend.......great times everytime!!