Shaved or not?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by averagejoe33, Sep 3, 2018.

1. It's easy to find ladies that are shaved in a brothel, not that I don't like a smooth shaven lady, but just wonder if there any ladies that are partly shaven or not shaven at all. Other than an occasional hair in throat sometimes a full bush is very hot. At times it is great to shower and soap up a full bush and sometimes no hair is also great. Thanks ladies for your answers.

FumbleNutts and CeeMia like this.
  2. I don't mind a little hair, but I don't want my lady to open her legs and have a flock of quail fly out.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I agree with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Lmao not a flock of quail though !

TiredFrog likes this.
  5. I prefer trimmed down.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Baba1234 likes this.
  6. I like a shaved or a trimmed maintained bush. I mostly come a cross shaved though. Would be nice if more women let it grow out some. I have heard various reasons why women do shaved and I can respect that.

7. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

I want ALL the hair. Cooter, armpits, you name it. 'Taint nothin' like the real thing.

Last thing I want is for my lover to be like is an 11-year-old girl.
    Makes me wonder about some of y'all...

Real women have hair...down there.

8. If it’s in my face, I’m not complaining! ;)

FumbleNutts and RunningSquirrel like this.
  9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I like to keep my sides and lips smooth but I definitely have some hair on top :) I’m a natural redhead and want to show it off! :D

10. I always put myself in peoples shoes. I like it either trimmed or shaved, I see it more of a hygiene thing. Like I know it will be fresh and clean, but it's just something in my head lol. As for myself, I go from shaved to partial shaved, depending on my mood lol ;):)

averagejoe33 likes this.
  11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Lol!!!

What about seagulls? Hehe.

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

12. Flock of Seagulls... I see what you did there.

13. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

ranger61a Well-Known Member

Shaved and Shaved Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sonja likes this.
  14. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I like'em all! :) Right now it'd be the battle of the beards, but I think my tongue would win :D[smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

@RubyRae, it's really easy to spot natural redheads, from the complexion to the freckles to even the fingernails; they're always a dead giveaway. I have always been an aficionado of the human hands and truthfully, if a woman has ugly, nail-bitten hands, I'm usually turned off because it is so revelatory in terms of personality, etc. When I was young, I didn't have a sample size but now I'm 64 (30 of those years as a newspaper photographer) and in my own study of sociology, I'm right, most of the time. Sure I can be wrong, but it's often a pleasant surprise to be wrong.

BTW, the bushier, the better. I'm no pedophile.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    RubyRae likes this.
  16. I can never be completely bald ! I do get Brazilian Wax ( from front to back) but I alway leave a cute landing strip or triangle at the top and I don’t trim the hair it’s like a little patch of poofy hair lol !! Most guys say it’s cute ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharky, origlegman and Baba1234 like this.
  17. That’s super cute, I always leave hair as well. Almost the same concept with blondes and red heads . ( but more rare to find a redhead, anyone who meets you and get to see it in person is one lucky SOB lol ). The carpet matches the drapes is a saying I’ve heard

RubyRae and origlegman like this.
  18. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

I like hairy pussy but to enjoy more shaved pussy is much better. You can easily lick shaved pussy.

19. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

What about you ladies do you want a trimmed man or shaved?

20. Shaved is not a requirement for me but trimmed and under control is definitely Preferred!

TiredFrog likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I have to say that I like it and that it’s as close to perfection as you can get.:rolleyes:[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RubyRae likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]This sounds wonderful and I think it’s worthy of inspection. ;):D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Haha!

Randy Ryder

24. randyryder
    Chat with Me

As you should!

Randy Ryder

25. I usually keep a tiny bit of hair but nothing too wild!

26. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Just one of the very many things I love about you, Ruby! You definitely bring the "heat" (our little secret...). ;)

RubyRae likes this.
  27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Hahahaha. I love it ;)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Glad you agree with my decision, love! :)

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Aw, thanks boo! It's a rarity for sure, especially since so many "redheads" are dyed redheads, so I think it brings a unique factor! xoxo

30. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Ha, I have a ton of freckles that can prove it! And if I spend just 10 minutes in the sun without sunscreen, I will be pink.
    I get my nails done regularly, every two weeks to be exact :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  31. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

Yep, you're the real deal. :D ...........................................................

32. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I have had the distinct pleasure of applying sunscreen to your ton of freckles, my dear. I hope to have the opportunity again in the future. ;)

33. I like to keep myself clean shaven. When it comes to a man, I don't quite have a preference to be honest!

34. randyryder
    Chat with Me

SPF is so important!

Randy Ryder

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  35. I shave or leave a landing strip depending on my mood

grizzly and origlegman like this.