Sex Sofa With Alice Little

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Thank you so much Finley West! Have a wonderful day as well!

[​IMG]

FinleyWest likes this.
  2. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

The Sex Sofa was a lot of fun and I want to use it again!

3. If you want to enhance our time together I do suggest the Sex Sofa, it makes a lot of positions a lot easier!
    [​IMG]

auron79 likes this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

The sex sofa is so much fun to do with you. I wonder what type of positions we will explore next time I'm out there. ;)

5. The sex sofa is so much fun and asked for more and more! There is so many positions we can explore!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-19s.jpg

6. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I have never been on a sex sofa.Would a foot and a half height difference be an issue with you at 4-8?

7. That looks like so much fun. I totally need one of those.

1080x360.jpg

8. You should look into getting one Tamsyn Nyx! They are amazing and it does make a lot of positions easier!
    received_544688159618989.jpg

TamsynNyx likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Oh I will be for sure

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

11. I would love to show you how much fun the sex sofa is! Let's incorporate it into our fun!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-4s.jpg

12. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

I love the Sex Sofa! Sex on that is so over the top! Guys book Alice and ask for the sex sofa!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Would you like to try some good standard positions in a new fun way? Let me show you a new way on the sex sofa!
    received_536729553550606.jpg

15. I can't wait until you teach me Alice!

16. We have done 5 of the 12 positions, we will hit more soon! I love the sex sofa!

17. With her tiny frame & fit body.. Alice can bend in positions that people didn’t know existed! Just another reason she is the best at what she does.
    DirtKing.. I hope you get to those 7 other positions soon & let us know how the sex sofa did!

18. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Book with this pretty babe today, she’s lots of fun!

AliceLittle likes this.
  19. Thank you Kiki Lover! I like the Sex Sofa more than the Sex Swing and I do love that! Come out and let's play!
    [​IMG]