Sex Sofa With Alice Little

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Jan 16, 2019.

1. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Alice you are such a little sex doll, no matter what we do or what outfit you wear you are the hottest girl around!

2. Let me show you how flexible I am, we will have a lot of fun on my Sex Sofa!
    [​IMG]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  3. It's been awhile since I have seen you Alice, I will be there soon and I want to play on the Sex Sofa!

4. I will have the Sex Sofa ready for our encounter! Would you like to try it with me?
    IMG_3408.PNG

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  5. So many positions to try, I want to play froggy with you......

6. The frog position is one of my favorites. Why don't we try as many as we can.....
    Alice-Pool-59s.jpg

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Wow, thank you so much for sharing! I think everyone can use one of these.

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  8. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

I definitely would love to try something like that with sexy lady of my dreams xoxo xoxo sounds like fun and I wouldn’t mind trying and experience new things with you xoxo xoxo

AliceLittle likes this.
  9. Cohenprime86, I would really like to share this experience with you! We can check off each position as we go!
    Alice-winter-2017-68s-400x267.jpg

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  10. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

I absolutely love that idea hun then we can get @Ava Carter ask her to join us for more

11. Cohenprime86, the three of us can have a lot of fun on it together!
    Ava-Alice-5-28-2018-27s.jpg

JBear and Cohenprime86 like this.
  12. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

I definitely would agree can’t imagine what sort of things you sexy ladies could do xoxo xoxo hope you have a wonderful weekend my dear friend

AliceLittle likes this.
  13. Our limitation is your imagination! I know I have a huge imagination! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Ava-Alice-5-28-2018-25s.jpg

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your adorable pic with your sex chair!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Let's play on the Sex Sofa, we can do so many different fun positions.....
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-4s.jpg

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  16. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

I definitely would love that and then you and @Ava Carter can give me a really sensual and sexual massage to would love that as well

17. Cohenprime86, let us know and we will have a great time! Sensual massage and sex on the Sofa!
    Ava-Alice-5-28-2018-4s.jpg

JBear and Cohenprime86 like this.
  18. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

You will be the first to know my dear xoxo xoxo

19. Sounds good Cohenprime86, I look forward to planning our fun....
    Alice-Little-9-10-2018-22s.jpg

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Experience @AliceLittle Sex Sofa today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  21. Cumisha is so right, we will make so many new and different memories with my Sex Sofa....
    IMG_3407.PNG

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AliceLittle for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Cohenprime86 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  24. Cumisha, we all have to stick together and support each other! Thank you for being so sweet to me all the time!
    Alice-Pilates-11s.jpg

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  25. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

@cumishaamado you’re welcome I definitely can’t wait to see you and many of the wonderful ladies that are there but I have to play with @AliceLittle the most, she’s such a great friend very very sexy lady and wonderful sweetheart as well as @Ava Carter the two ladies on my dream team lol

Ava Carter likes this.
  26. Thank you so much Cohenprime86, I can't wait to be a part of the dream team!
    Alice-Ava-Construction-11s.jpg

JBear, Cohenprime86 and Ava Carter like this.
  27. Dream team!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I just love that.

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  28. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

I’m glad you like the idea my dear friend and I can’t wait to spend some much needed time with you xoxo xoxo

29. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

I know you’re always in my dreams goddess and I can’t wait to start making them realities and also can’t wait to finally start enjoying the things in life of being with such amazing women

30. Making dreams come true is what I love to do! I am looking forward to planning our fun!
    [​IMG]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  31. I give the sex sofa two thumbs up! It is amazing how some positions are so much easier while using it.

32. That is why I like to introduce my sex sofa during an encounter, it does make some positions possible for me!
    IMG_3366.PNG

JBear likes this.
  33. Call me Froggie! I want to do that position a lot!

34. Frog position seems to be a favorite when we incorporate my Sex Sofa into our fun! What position catches your eye?
    IMG_3408.PNG

35. Alice Little and the sex sofa what a wonderful pair! You can't beat it!