PIC THREAD Scotland Rugby

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Feb 22, 2020.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

You’re ALWAYS welcome Attractive @AstridLulpeck did you get a lovely French manicure or something else exciting and hot?

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Snapchat-2067585441~2.jpg Hi-joe carbols..!! All white ..short...with sparkly green ring fingers..white toesies..I have cute feet..love..astrid..liverpool won..I believe another game is on this saturday..love..astrid

Sharky, Leo Goodale and joe carbols like this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Wow @AstridLulpeck those sound so hot especially the green ring finger. Was it UV cure polish or traditional?? White is extremely hard to cure by UV light.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi what are you up to?? do you have the day off??? I'm watching Gunsmoke in color right now.... Snapchat-482270112.jpg here's a pic for you sweetie

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Here is my pedi..have a great week everyone..wish me luck for the week and weekend...!! Snapchat-386731417~2.jpg

6. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Enjoy your weekend, Astrid. [smilie=happy.gif]

7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks sharky for the likes..you make me soo happy while I garner your support..!! How have you been lately..???

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the likes leo..what are you up 2 this weekend..amazing lfc lost to watford..I slept thru the game ..book a party with @ astrid lulpeck @ loveranch.net

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

You are so very welcome for the likes. As for yesterday, I went to Burger King to celebrate my sister's early birthday since my mum couldn't really do it on Monday since my sister has school. Also watched the Love Ranch livestream this past Friday and I really enjoyed watching it so I'm going to watch the livestream every Friday night.

10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

That's great I will be on live soon as they need girls..I let the new ones get all of the attention while I am ready for customers as fri. Is our best night of the week..love astrid 20200301_101949.jpg

kmerrill and Leo Goodale like this.
  11. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

It's best to let the new girls get attention. They certainly do deserve it. Got Friday night Love Ranch livestream at 6pm-7pm then I believe it's Love Ranch's Karaoke night soon after.

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi leo and thanks for the likes..once in a while I sing karaoke with everyone..Im usually busy with a customer at that time or getting a suntan at work..or chatting with the night manager..love astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  13. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Can tell you are certainly one busy beautiful woman from what you told me which I do understand.

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi leo..yes you are right per ussual..glad you had a lovely weekend. Love astrid Snapchat-467604197~2.jpg 20200301_164534.jpg

Leo Goodale and kmerrill like this.
  15. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure you had a lovely weekend too. Hope you have an amazing week.