PIC THREAD Scotland Rugby

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Feb 22, 2020.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

In my beautiful new room watching the 6 nations..Italy v Scotland..We are ahead by 5 points soo far..here are pics taken last night per outfit request via fun appointment last night.. 20200221_155538.jpg 20200221_160054.jpg 20200221_155612.jpg 20200221_155614.jpg

2. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

Looking gorgeous .................................................

3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Babe ..!! Great to hear from you..this game is fantastic..how have you been..??

4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Now I'm watching Wales v France..hi Leo thank for the likes..how is your weekend going.
    ??

5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the like roadrunner..this wales france game is really close..!! Hooe to see you soon..love astrid Snapchat-1730416737.jpg

6. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Looking gorgeous as always, Astrid. Glad to have you back.

7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

My weekend is going alright so far. Watched Pointless Celebrities followed by Casualty on BBC ONE. Then watched Thunderbirds Are Go. Looking forward in watching the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 hosted by Rotterdam in The Netherlands this May.

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hey there @AstridLulpeck i would have never guessed you were a Rugby fan. My son is a Rugger in college in Utah. He is a forward prop. My second favorite team are the Kiwi’s All Blacks. My favorite is the team my son plays for. My son is a forward prop and is 6’6” and 309#. it’s a great sport

@ImogenSteele is a Rugger fan as well. Her favorite team is the All Blacks.

9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I've actually watched the rugby Legends play I've seen Dan Carter and Richie McCaw play

10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

So nice to hear from you joe..cheers !!

Marlin Groce Jr and Leo Goodale like this.
  11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you jj my hunk ..how is your weekend going..??

Leo Goodale likes this.
  12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Joe..my family has actually met richie mccaw..wooooow......)

13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Dan Carter is a living legend just like you @AstridLulpeck. He is one of the greatest in the world to ever play. I’m soooo jealous but in a good way.

If it matters I wrestled Dan Gable when I was younger. But you are way to young to know who Dan Gable is. I guess there is something great about two guys named Dan.

AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Sounds like a great weekrnd to me leo..!! You are a true gem and a treasure to my heart..love, astrid

15. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks sweetie for giving me a like cheers..the wales france game was amaaaaaze

16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

That is great. Ritchie is another world class athlete as well.

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Is your family from New Zealand??? Is it possible there could be two kiwi’s at the cul-de-sac??? That would be as amazing as having three ladies from my home town working for Hof properties

18. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

My kids are kiwis so nice to hear from you Joe I had no idea you were
    .. some of my family still lives there I lived in New Zealand 5 years in for 13 years so I owned properties there as a single mom Freehold mortgages 3 rental properties so for 18 years I paid property taxes there

19. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I've often posted my Cottages in big house on my Twitter and on my post here and of me surfing is in and surprised you never listen to my livestream usually always talking about it

Sharky, joe carbols and Leo Goodale like this.
  20. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Rich McCaw visited my family members at their work and hung out for an hour to take photos and talked about really important things in life in general

21. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Check out my Flowrider Planet Hollywood Post one of my houses is up in the bush their 360 degree view of the best surf spot in the world and the other photo I'm surfing the point.. I built that house.. when I was 19.. I also surged the New Zealand Nationals at Mount maunganui and got V out of about 120 girls.. my mate won it
    .I was stoked 4 her..unreal lady.. I'm going to sing Crowded House on my next podcast

22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your updates Attractive @AstridLulpeck. Quite an adventure of life. I’m very impressed on all your accomplishments.

You are Sooooooo much more than just another pretty face. You’re the real deal and the total package. You’re a Beautiful person Astrid and don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

23. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so muchhhh joe ..you just really made my week with that statement..!! Hope I get to meet you someday soon as possible.....) Love , astrid Astrid-1-18-2020-101s~2.jpg

24. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you marlin g. for the likes..!! We both love our sports..England is kicking major butt right now..!! Scottish pride forever..freedom..!!!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It is my pleasure and an honor Amazing @AstridLulpeck to tell the world what a beautiful person you are. I hope I brought a smile on your face.

I look forward as well to see you sooner rather than later, but...... I’m not sure if that will happen again any time soon.

BYE wehave met this past October. I’m the big Fugly bald guy that looks like Uncle Fester.

I usually hang out with @cumishaamado and I made the stuffed cabbage and Cumi cooked and prepared the kielbasa sauerkraut and pierogis that I made the next day. We walked over to Sage for live stream. I was amazed how well you could walk in CFM shoes. You have beautiful Gams.

i hope your weekend was fantastic, thanks for the kind words

26. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Yes I remember it all well and I'm so happy for you that you're friends with our lovely co-worker Cumisha she's a great girl.. it's so nice getting to know you better I hope you have a great week Mighty Liverpool just beat West Ham United very very happy here love Astrid

joe carbols and Leo Goodale like this.
  27. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Baba for the likes I really appreciate it I get very emotional towards Scottish Freedom when Saint Patrick's Day comes along most of my life I never wore green on st. Patrick's day cuz I said to everyone I'm Scottish I dare you to pinch me

28. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the likes Trail Boss hope everything's going good for you in 20/20 ...!!! my team just won..!! Liverpool forever 3-2 West Ham United 1 goal was posted through a guy's legs that was the West Ham United goalie

29. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

OMG Amazing @AstridLulpeck i need to get to know you better. I worked for a spell in Paisley Scotland. What a small world

No....... one should never pinch a Scottish Lass. Kiss yes, Pinch Never, as in NEVER EVER!!

30. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Being raised by a Scottish family you never ask a lot of questions you're told not to ... Snapchat-2067585441~2.jpg so when you do ask a question it always has to be super funny and then if you make an outrageous statement you get 5 Answers back

31. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

And then it is that you receive the answer ...have a great day everyone.. great to hear from you Leo and thanks for the likes love Astrid

32. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I definitely always know what I'm talking about don't I. thanks Joe carbols for the support love you everyone love Astrid

33. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Aww...... thank you Amazing @AstridLulpeck. You will always have my support.

have a great evening.

34. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Joe is so nice getting to know you better have a great week love Astrid 20200224_161707.jpg

35. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks joe and leo for the likes..!! I had a great day off..I went to the gym and got my nails done.....) Fun day 4 me..love astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.