About Me Rules

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Jul 23, 2018.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Dear potential lover,
    I am flattered and appreciate your interest in inquiring on how to be with me and making an appointment to do so.

However, let me make one thing perfectly clear: I am a courtesan available exclusively at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch - the only place where I can legally pursue my profession - and the Moonlite Bunny Ranch is the ONLY place where you can see me: NO EXCEPTIONS.

If we have already discussed this issue and you continue to badger and dishonor me by requesting we meet anywhere outside the Moonlite Bunny Ranch or the state of Nevada, we will have no further communication, you will be blocked on Twitter and your future attempts to contact me will go unanswered. I will not risk my livelihood or engage in illegal activity for you or anyone else.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope we can work something out!!!

Sincerely,

Remy Martin

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I should NOT have to keep reiterating this.

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Don't be that guy!!!

ColinSTL and lover5 like this.
  6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you've been dealing with this! I wish legal prostitution wasn't such such a foreign concept to most, they forget about the rules and regulations we have to abide by. Once I explain my lovers are usually more than understanding about it, plus there's so many fun places to visit nearby too!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

7. AlanahPierce
    Chat with Me

AlanahPierce ☘☘The Polynesian Princess☘☘

8. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Sorry Remy you have someone acting that way. You can't fix stuiped girl and some folks are plain ignorant. But you sure are a sexy lady[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AlanahPierce likes this.
  9. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Rules with you are so sexy!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

86286354-B99B-490D-A017-56BF63B23F05.jpeg

10. Well said, and I concur! It is important for us to have this space to work in a safe and legal environment!

11. These are great rules Ms. Remy!

12. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Well said tesoro![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. You seem aggravated. Is this something that comes up a lot? What happens? People want to haggle prices over the Internet or something? People want to go on trips outside of Nevada?

14. Well said!! I’m glad this was announced. Some client’s existing and new still don’t understand the policies we have in place. We have our rules for a reason, please don’t keep asking us to break them. Let’s all have a SAFE & FUN time.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Couldn't have said it better! Thank you for bringing attention to this

16. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Very important to have boundaries! Great point Remy.