Ruby the Cutie, what a night!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, May 23, 2012.

1. Part two of my review of my Ranch visit.

So Ruby and I had been talking about a party as far back as December. I procrastinated for a while until I finally made the appointment with her on monday. Sunday was absolute torture as I barricaded myself in my hotel room so that I wouldn't spend any of my "Ruby budget". Thank the stars I didn't!

First of all, for all of those who havn't had the pleasure of meeting Ruby in person, she is even more stunning in person. Her pictures don't even do her justice, and I'm sure everyone who's seen her pictures can agree they are unbeleivable. Those eyes are truely breathe taking.

So Ruby took alot of time before the party to just sit and talk and get to know me before we even went into the room. Mind you, we had been exchanging PMs, but its more in depth in person obviously. We talked about a bunch of fun things while we had a drink. There was no rush, no hussle to get it started. Ruby took the time to just get to know me better. It was so reassuring that she wanted to have a connection before we ever got into the party.

Now, since Ruby's room wasn't quite ready, we got to spend our time in the suite from the Love Ranch Video. It was an awesome experience to see the room that was in the video. After negotiations, a fashion show, and a soak in the hot tub, the time had finally come.

I will not go into graphic detail about most of the events that happened in our sweet time together, but I can ensure you that it was Legen- wait for it- Dary! I couldn't beleive the way Ruby moved and did the things she did.Her stunning beauty just made her so irresistable and the things she does in the bed room, I can tell you, will leave you begging for more.

Now, fun story time. The only detail I will reveal about the actual party itself, just because Ruby and I find it hillarious and were laughing about it for the rest of the night. I had this awesome idea of using Caramel to spice things up even more. Well, the idea was great, but lets just say it was an absolute mess that resulted in missing chest hair by the end of the night! It was well worth it, though, just for the story and laughs.

When it was all said and done, there was no Rush to leave the room. Ruby and I cuddled and just talked and eventually moved back to the parlor. We just sat and talked until it was time for me to go back to the hotel room

The Ruby Vibe is very VERY real. Gentlemen, if you happen to be in Nevada, you have to see Ruby. She will take you to levels of pleasure you didn't know were possible while just having good old fashion American Fun! I can't wait to get back to the Ranch, especially since I pinky swore I have to get her a special variation of an outfit I brought her.

Thank you Ruby, for the Wonderful time. Round 2 can't get here soon enough!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Lucky Man!!! Great review!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Thank you sir! I loved every minute of it! Can't wait to see her again this late summer/early fall!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a very nice review of a beautiful and intelligent lady. I couldn't be happier for you AR and for Ruby. Maybe next time you want to use something like whipped cream :mrgreen:
    I was also very nice to meet you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

She's a definite charmer who left me with great memories too, great review!

6. Thank ya Jade!

Ruby is not a fan of Whipped Cream, so we figured Caramel would be more fun. Whoops!

And it was very nice to meet you too! You are absolutely stunning in person!

7. Wow! When you said "I think you'll like it", you weren't kidding! :) I loved your review! Gave me smiles thinking about our party! You were such a delight and so much fun! I couldn't believe that just two days prior you were a virgin! I would have never guessed :) I am glad you felt so comfortable at the ranches, and with me. It really enhanced our party tremendously! Thank you so much for coming to see me, and I can't wait until we get to our round two and many more rounds after that!

Until next time.....
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Double post, see below :(

9. I can't wait either! You are so awesome! I'm still smiling about the party!

And you're not calling me a liar again, are ya? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. YES SIR!! GREAT review!!

Time with Ruby is always time well spent!! I can't wait to spend some more time soon! Also, it sounds like you had a GREAT all-around Ranch experience! Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming about what happens at those houses.

And, just between you and me, even if its hard for you to do it soon, the second trip is even better! Start planning now! :D

11. I am going to be in Cali for ten days in August it looks like for work. I am going to try to get to the Ranch. Hopefully Ruby will be up for round two by then!

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Second round is getting closer and so is the birthday party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Can't wait for the second round, the birthday party, and a first round with some beautiful LRN ladies, including a certain someone I owe two dances too!

14. That sounds like an absolutely amazing night! I want one with Ruby. :)

15. Can't wait to see you again next month, Ankou! :)

PhoenixRising likes this.
  16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

22. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

24. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories made! xoxo

25. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

26. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]