Ruby Rae- Why I continue to be so into this girl!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Ruby, from the time I started seeing you a month ago, you have been nothing but good to me. You are so sweet, warm, and yet every bit as feisty as me. When I sit with you in the parlor, we laugh, share stories, and continue to get to know one another. Ruby, the more I learn about you, the more I like. You are as real and genuine as they come.

I know you see me constantly smiling when I'm with you. You have that affect on me. You take me for who I am, the good, the bad and everything else that comes with my personality. You have never once told me to tone down, you can handle this " handful " and you do it with such charm and grace.

When I tell you a sincere compliment, you show your appreciation by tugging on my arm and pulling closer to me and resting your lovely head into my chest. You warm my heart, make me feel ten years younger, your girlfriend experience extends beyond the bedroom doors. You are the type of girl that is the complete experience when a gentleman visits the ranches. I always leave happier than the time before and always fulfilled both in body and spirit

I never feel rushed or that your mind is somewhere else when I'm with you. Time slows down, you make the most of every minute. Your maturity is well above your age, your youthful looks and spirit combined with your mind is truly he best of both worlds.

Ruby, if I haven't told you today, " I am so into you! "

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Because she is AWESOME!!!!!! You guys look cute together specially when you say something that she find funny... I could hear the laughs. Good times. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Aww how sweet, she is great. Glad you had a blast. :D

4. We get along really well and we just click, baby! I can definitely handle you...in and out of the bedroom :) I think you're so funny, entertaining, and charming! and you have some good moves behind closed doors as well ;) We're a good fit and every intimate moment we share together is bound to be great.

I am so into you, Slednx! Muahhhhhhh! :lol:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. You were laughing too! Haha! I saw you in the mirror! He's a funny guy :) We will recreate those laughs today!

6. Tenfold baby, TENFOLD! Today, I will show you what it means to be my # 1 girl. Today we will laugh, continue to learn about one another, stimulate both our body and minds.

Ruby, I am STILL so into you!

7. I am starting to see why you are so into Ruby, great information Slednx.

8. I am still so so soooo into you, boo. I'm getting ready to leave the ranch for a break, but you know what they say... absence makes the heart grow fonder ;)

9. So sweet, LARomeo. Kisses to you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I want to be there to greet you when you return before the new year! Just make sure your sheets are not flammable, 'cause you know how WE can get sometimes :twisted:

11. AWWW KIRA! You are the sweetest! I can't wait until I get back to see you again! TWINSIES FOR LIFE! ;)

12. As long as I don't knock any drinks over, it's all good ;)

13. Since I wrote this, I continue to find even more reasons why I am so into you. As I peel away layer by layer, I find more inner beauty, the kind that can not be faked, the one that warms hearts, makes others smile. That is the beauty that I have found.

14. Awwwwwww........

You warm my heart right up when you start saying things like that! Makin' a girl blush over here :oops:
    I love being myself, it's the only self I know. I would never want to fake anything, because there are so many things about ME that I love! and I am glad you love them, too :D because I love so many of your qualities!

15. :) Thank you, snicks! I think you are certainly wonderful from the inside-out! You are such a good guy.

16. Just so you all know this was my favorite review and it had no SEX in it.It said how she put her head into his chest when he told her something sweet and that is what my first girlfriend use to do.this review tells me a lot bout the girl that I ended up picking.

17. Heaven?! Wowzers :) Alright, I'll take it! :D

xoxo

18. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Wowzers Ruby Rae

Congratulations Ruby Rae! I don't know what you do, but you do it EXTREMELY WELL! I don't think any other woman on this board has such a devoted following! I just counted the new posts, and as of 1:42 EST Over 41% of the posts are Ruby-related. That's closing in on HALF of all the posts!!! Maybe they need to give you your own message board! :mrgreen:
    You are definitely the most desired lady on the site...who knows? Maybe in all of cyber space!!! WOWZERS!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Re: Wowzers Ruby Rae

Oh wow, I missed this amazing compliment a few years ago! Thanks, jax!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]