Ruby Rae - The Perfect Girlfriend!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BHG8, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Ruby Rae! WOW! The complete package and then some. First of all, look at her Signature. Look at her pictures. She is even better looking in person!!! Beautiful face and smokin' little body - and seriously better in person. Who wouldn't want that eye candy for a girlfriend? Ruby is different from the other girls I've party'd with at the Ranches. OK, she's prettier than 98% of the other girls but that's not her strongest trait. Did I mention that she's smoking hot? It's her personality! She's bright, educated, inuitive and passionate. And remarkably mature for a 20 year old. She's open and honest and really cares about her guests. She's really sweet and caring - everything you wish your girlfriend actually was. Did I mention that she's smoking hot? She really took her time putting me at ease with a long chat in the parlor before we even went to the VIP room to negotiate. Some (many!) girls try to jack up the their rates in hopes of scamming a sucker. Ruby quoted fair rates from the beginning and negotiations were over in about a minute. Did I mention that she's smoking hot? We agreed to a two hour party and I'm so glad we did. Any less time would have been a crime. I won't go into the details of our party but suffice it to say that it was an experience that I won't forget. But the overall rememberance of this night will always be what a comfortable joy it was just being with Ruby. Did I mention that she's smoking hot? Dreams rarely get this good! I hate the long trip to the Ranches but Ruby is worth the effort. There were other girls on my Ranches bucket list but Ruby quickly rose to the top and remains number one. She will be my only stop on my next visit. Did I mention that she's smoking hot? Ruby, thank you so much - you are truly someone very special! I look forward to seeing you again soon.

2. BHG8,

Great review of a "smoking hot" lady--and another of Ruby's reviews that has me anxious to meet her. I'll finally get my chance on July 22--I'm really looking forward to that.

The Hiking Guy

3. Aww! I had such a great time with you, baby! I'm glad you feel the same :) and I love how you refer to me as "smoking hot" so much ;) We definitely had a lot of fun and made some awesome memories. Can't wait to do it again! Muah!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. wow great review! can't wait for a chance to meet her!

5. She is definitely a hottie! Like mdw said, I can't wait to meet her!

6. I can't wait! :)

7. Ruby Rae sounds like sweet girl

8. :) Me too! Me too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. With my idol being Audrey Hepburn, how could I not try to be poised and graceful whenever I can? :) I owe it all to Audrey! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I love my GFE parties! They are the most fun and my specialty! I excel at them because I truly enjoy doing them :)

11. I can't wait to see you today, baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Ruby is a perfect package in a woman. She is intelligent, gorgeous and sexy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very true. She will be the perfect GFE if you tell her its the party you are looking for.

14. No wonder we click so much, Jade. You are all of those things, too!

15. Yes, I wholeheartedly agree, Jade :) I love my GFE parties!

16. Hahahahahahaha! That made me laugh, snicks :) Thank you for bringing a smile to my face! :D

17. Awww :) Well thank you again and you're quite welcome :) Anything for my clients!

18. The same words can describe Jade ;)

19. Snickerss, after meeting her only so briefly last month during a game of "dirty dice" and obtaining a fleeting but sensuous sample of her "pasty white hiney", I'm going to concur with your sentiments based upon your first hand experiences, as well as the remarkably enthusiastic experiences of others. :D 8)

I don't think I've ever met anybody quite like RubyRae to be perfectly honest. :) :mrgreen: Nevertheless, that's just yet another motivating incentive for me in finally partaking in the "Ruby Vibe" this coming March. :wink:

20. I am glad that I made an impact, Robert, and we haven't even partied yet! :) Just imagine what you'll think after that! :D

xoxo

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, BHG8 :)

[​IMG]

22. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. I agree her signature and pictures are always on point! she's also a sweet heart

RubyRae likes this.
  26. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much, Tiara! You're so sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]