Roxy and Destini/Building The Pressure

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Prior to this visit, a two girl party with Roxy and Destini had been discussed briefly. I had basically decided to let the ladies be in charge of the "ideas" department, as I always enjoy a pleasant surprise. And surprise they did!!!

We had worked out the business side of things earlier on so we're ready to go! We headed down toward the Fantasy Suite but took a detour and ended up at the Cabaret. I do believe that the ladies were trying to "prime the engine" just a bit. Little did I realize to what extent. After sharing in some libation we sat at the dance floor where I became a "money tree." Of course the dancers did manage to find it all in their magic ways!!!

Soon I was whisked around the corner for a surprise lap dance. Soooo. I forgot. This was kind of being treated as a "belated birthday party." After coming back to the ladies for a bit I was directed to a chair on stage where three very Sexy dancers were grinding away on me. Zowie!!
    Pretty soon it was time to start the "real" party. Three people naked in the Fantasy Suite.

A few short minutes in the parlor allowed the ladies to make sure all was set up. Soon we were all doing what comes naturally!!! The ladies had music in the background that they knew would not deter us. They know what I like. Well what can I say?? Lots of hands and legs and lips and tits and asses all finding themselves in the right place at the right time. You know. HEAVEN!!! And I must let the cat out of the bag. One of these ladies is known as a "squirter" and she did not disappoint. Talk about height and volume!!! Lol.

Of course, following my own explosion, it's always nice to have "shower buddies" since the newly renovated suite has a huge walk in shower. I can only say THANKS LADIES for a real birthday bash. If I died right now, nobody could say that I hadn't lived large!!! Lol.

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. A birthday party to never forget, that's for sure! The smile on your face as each surprise came was priceless! Thank you for allowing Destini and I to provide!

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

isurfer likes this.
  3. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Great review firstflight. Sounds like you had a good time.

4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review and that sounded like a awesome birthday.

5. I enjoyed this moment so much with Roxy Gold and of course the Birthday boy FirstFlight800. This was a memory that is unforgettable. Hope to cross party from LoveRanch to Sagebrush with Roxy Gold and firstflight800. This was something to cherish. Hope to see you again Firstflight800 and Roxy Gold love you both.

Cs1pKlmVYAQHVTv.jpg
    Cs1pKoVVUAIiY7t.jpg

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like an awesome party! Happy Belated Birthday FF!

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a fun review @firstflight800
    Thank you for letting the cats out of the bag :)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  8. Thanks Destini. It was certainly one for the books for me too and it'd be great to do a "repeat" of this for sure!!! Guess I should follow the board more often too.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]