REVIEW Roxanne Price Went with Me to Wonderland

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jul 11, 2016.

1. lol I'm pretty excited, but I can't beat that little kid I don't think. Can't wait until the party.

2. How many other guys have had such "Puppy-dog eyes" without any chemical enhancement, and said their experience was life-changing?

Well, okay- probably every time someone leaves your room. But still, I gotta be way up there on the "excited" scale.

3. Did you ever make your back from Wonderland?! haha:)

4. However you all do this, it'll be a blast!!:)

5. Alice and I both discovered that we are Roxanne-aholics. I think I will always have fond memories of Summer 2016 to keep me partway in Wonderland.

6. I can't blame you!! I am sitting right next to Roxanne right now! She has an amazing aspect on life,
    so I can imagine how she is when giving in the bedroom!:)

7. Lucky you. Yes, Roxanne charms me, honors me and my gifts, impresses me with positivity, shares a love of classic rock, she is warm and personable, she causes me to enter a euphoria state (she calls puppy-dog eyes) as she kisses and puts those magic eyes in my face.

I will always treasure our time together.

And since this is an Alice thread too, Alice gave the best sex ever, and highly recommended Roxanne to me, and was such a friend.

8. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Some of us are trapped behind the looking glass.

9. "Star-crossed-lovers" is a term for lovers whose relationship is prevented from being such by outside forces. "The stars are working against their relationship."
    I suppose Alice and Roxanne mean that they are at different houses (just across a street). That's a far cry from Rose Tyler and Doctor Who being stuck in different universes, or Robin Hood and Maid Marion being from different social worlds.

They aren't exactly Romeo and Juliet (or for gender alignment- Romea and Juliet) as they are not doomed from the start.

To apply the term thoughtfully, it can mean two potential lovers who enter into their relationship without much forethought or preparation. I think Roxanne thrust Alice into our party (their first together) that way, but they were like BFF lovers by the time my second party got to be.

I think that Roxanne is more like Marilyn Monroe, an awesome seductresses known for her sexuality and appearing to be a naive bombshell, but really fully aware of her effect on men. And Alice is more a modern Mae West, arriving on the scene already fully into her own role of temptress and loaded with lines like "I've been on more laps than a napkin." Those ladies were not in any way "star-crossed" or in any way allowing outside forces to prevent them from reaching their goals.

Just me Ramblin'.

Broadhildt likes this.
  10. I have to say we're a pretty fantastic star crossed pair!

Just Another Guy likes this.
  11. 15556598_745408215608991_2021173783_o.jpg

And we're always having fun together!

12. Before Roxanne and Alice, I had only one menage a trois before.

There were a couple of no-shows, but I still had a good time.

13. We're glad that you enjoyed it enough to come back...and then some!

14. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

How could someone not enjoy it that much? It must be amazing with you two.

15. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Cute cute Miss Alice. Hopefully you're having a good day.

16. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Everywhere I look I'm seeing you with glasses again, not that I'm complaining, you look great hun.

17. Thanks hun. I'm glad you like them.

18. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I do. Not enough women seem confident to wear glasses, but they can look so good in them, as you prove.

19. 4404-26552-18641.JPG
    <3

BrandiMinx likes this.
  20. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I just love the breakfast in bed photo.
    What a nice review ;)

21. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

That entire shoot is sexy enough to turn me into a morning person.

BrandiMinx likes this.
  22. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I know right?! Those two ladies are very sexy! ;)

23. Awww thanks you two. We'd love to have you out in the morning sometime.

BrandiMinx likes this.
  24. Sounds like a night to remember with two beautiful ladies.

25. Well the two of us definitely enjoyed and remember the night.

26. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I'll always remember my night with the two of you

27. Aww <3 We'll have to top it next time, make sure the next time is just as memorable!

28. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Perfect dear I'm not sure how we'll top it but I'm glad we'll try

29. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Dual girl mermaid shoot with you and Roxanne? Please