REVIEW Roxanne Price Went with Me to Wonderland

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Roxanne Price Went with Me to Wonderland

I wanted to write my review while I am still high from the effects of this party. I have a separate review of a previous party with Alice. (http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/alice-took-me-to-wonderland.32554/)

So magic starts to happen when one enters Wonderland (which means partying with Alice Little). I did have plans for another party with another lady, but it didn't work out. A lady that caught my eye was Roxanne Price. But I really really liked the feeling of a connection that Alice and the other lady developed with me for months prior to partying. Roxanne didn't really know me long enough for that to happen. But Alice said great things about her and I went to meet Roxanne across the street after my party with Alice. I wasn't the nervous mess that Alice met a couple hours prior, but was feeling good and bold from my party.

Roxanne is either one of the greatest courtesans out there and can become the lady with perfect chemistry or else she and I really had perfect chemistry. She got my jokes without explaining, she picked up on my using humor for conversation and kidded back with me. She loved my boldness (thanks, Alice) and I loved her confidence. She totally went beyond my expectations of her- absolutely gorgeous, the hourglass figure I was reading about and imagining, such a great conversationalist. I won't say she could always do this, but I had come by early afternoon on a slow weekday, so Roxanne sat with me and made up for us not knowing each other well. We talked, we laughed, we shared, we negotiated, I even went for BBQ and ate with her when I came back. Roxanne made me have to have her.

Our negotiation was for a party 4 days later, as I had solid plans with friends until then. I expected to book a short party for an hour, maybe more, and add a 30 minutes extra July special she had mentioned. But after telling Alice that I wasn't ever really interested in a two-girl party, Roxanne asked if I wanted a two-girl experience- party with her for two hours and have Alice join us for a second hour, and she quoted a price that was too good to say no to. I stopped her mid-sentence and said "DONE!" before she might have decided she should have asked for more money. I already knew that Alice took me to her incredible Wonderland and that this should be a mind-bending party.

So 4 days later, Roxanne and I partied. Alice had already dealt with my nervousness at the previous party, so going into this party was easier. From our time 4 days before, Roxanne knew what I needed. I was there for a boobs lover's dream come true. Boy-oh-boy is Roxanne made for that. I will not turn this into erotica, but will just say those boobs did all kinds of magic, along with her lips, ass, hands, and her own Wonderland. An hour with Roxanne did not fly by because I was so thoroughly satisfied when it was over, and then Alice joined us for the second hour. Well, I already knew how wonderful a party with Alice was. Apparently, I wasn't thoroughly satisfied enough for these ladies. I was going to have to go down the rabbit hole again. (Double-entendre is intentional) Proportionally for her petite size, Alice's boobs are pretty awesome- maybe a nice "C" cup. And certainly, while I wanted it to be all about boobs, these ladies made sure it wasn't just that.

I couldn't have imagined escaping into a better fantasy double GFE than these two passionate beauties gave me. It was such a great time for me, the party of my life. When we were done, I booked another party with both of them together for a few days later. Even if we top this one, it won't mean as much as the first. But I probably thought that same about my first party with just Alice, and I was so wrong. These two ladies are definite all-stars.

2. What a great review! You obviously had a fantastic time together. You choose two very special ladies indeed. We'll be looking forward to the next party review.

Just Another Guy likes this.
  3. I got to see Sofia get picked out of a 3-Lady line up. So I can check "See a line up" off my bucket list.

I believe that Alice and Roxanne had a big girl crush on each other since the Kat Kat grand opening and wanted this as badly as I wanted to be the guy with them when it happened. I insisted that they only kiss each other in front of me. No sense missing seeing that.

4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Wow...great review on two very special ladies...a two girl party with Roxanne and Alice, glad to hear your still alive....lol. :)

ps: Alice likes BBQ too.....

roxanneprice and MarilynRose like this.
  5. Yeah, I was going to bring Alice BBQ that first day until I had to move our party up to 10am. But I brought her favorite iced coffee drink.

6. COFFEE!!! Today was a blast- and it's going to be so, so much fun trying to out-do today's party! :)

Just Another Guy likes this.
  7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review. Partying with Roxanne and Alice would be EPIC!!!! Glad you had a memorable time JAG.

8. so when i heard about this happening, i was shocked...my mind is blown. well done! can't wait to hear about round two haha

9. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Well-Known Member

Awesome review. For someone known as "Just Another Guy", it sure sounds like you got more than "just another party"!

I guess it's pretty much guaranteed though - given the company of those two outstanding ladies, rubbing all that natural boobage all over you... Yum!

Can't wait 'til my chance. :)

roxanneprice and AliceLittle like this.
  10. "COFFEE!!!" is also my mantra, especially this morning waking up from my party day.

Thanks Auron, Highdrive. Slider, it really wasn't just another party. I guess I might be tired of being just another guy.

Broadhildt and MarilynRose like this.
  11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Great review! Glad you had double the bunny fun.

12. Double trouble for the win! the boobs were spectacular for sure!

13. :D Roxanne and I would love to spoil you as well :) Boobs. boobs everywhere!

14. I was sure I wasn't going to have a two-girl. It turns out that with the right two girls, it's WAAAAYYYY more than "double the bunny fun."

Alice: :D Roxanne and I would love to spoil you as well :) Boobs. boobs everywhere!

I knew I should have skipped the review and kept this secret to myself. Well, it was bound to be figured out by someone that this was a dynamic duo.

15. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I may have to put this on my bucket list. Two-girl parties seem to be a blast from those who have them. I'm still pretty green, so I'll splash around in the kiddie pool for awhile before diving into the deep end with two luscious, wonderful women.

cinnamon likes this.
  16. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

One lucky guy thats for sure!!!

auron79 and isurfer like this.
  17. Another beautiful review, thank you JAG. :)

18. I am answering as many individual comments as I can before putting this memory "to bed."
    Boobs, boobs everywhere INDEED!!! And for such a petite lady, Alice sure can accommodate a large cock.

Broadhildt, that's the key- "two luscious, wonderful women." I highly recommend these two, but as long as they are the stuff of your dreams, it will be as wonderful for you.

Cinnamon, I am that- One lucky guy thats for sure!!! I couldn't have had a better time.

Roxanne said: Another beautiful review, thank you JAG.
    You are welcome. Did I say enough how gorgeous you are? I want to keep some things between just us, so I wrote you a message on twitter.

auron79 likes this.
  19. Good memories, best dinner ever!! I'll leave this adorable picture of me and the lovely @AliceLittle here ;)
    [​IMG]

20. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review JAG! Makes want to save up for an identical party for myself.

21. There are the magic eyes. They pick up on blues, greens, browns and enslave me.

roxanneprice likes this.
  22. Roxanne really has the best eyes. <3

roxanneprice likes this.
  23. Y'all are so good to me. <3333

24. roxanneprice likes this.
  25. Do we need to have a Roxanne crush competition? Cause mine might be hard to beat.

26. No, let's not compete. We will share our crush and share Roxanne. I will get the top half, you will get the bottom half, and then we can meet in the middle for awhile and switch. Roxanne has no say-so in how we share our crush on her.

auron79 likes this.
  27. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Roxanne, you indeed have very beautiful eyes. I would love to see them up close before the magic begins!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

roxanneprice likes this.
  28. What a great review! :) Glad you had fun with these lovely girls!!
    A night to remember:)

29. I'm dying in the corner laughing at JAG's jokes while you guys argue about who gets what half of me. God I love this. YEEESSS <3

30. Alice, would it work better if I get the left and you get the right side? We can both start at the top and work our way down together.

I have yet to read your review of Roxanne Price, Alice. Is she as good as, .....say...... Alice Little?

roxanneprice likes this.
  31. CHILDREN. CHILDREN, PLEASE BEHAVE.

32. What if I want the left side?

I think top down as a team could be the most fun hehe