REVIEW - Tony Dark

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Ava Carter, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Thank you so much @Tony Dark for the lovely review! You are such a sweet heart. :)

The Talented Ava Carter
    Ava is very Talented but very down to earth and caring. You might see her new video and think because she is so talented she might be stuck up or something but I can tell you she is as sweet and easy to talk to as she is Talented. Because of her many talents she has a lot of interests so you my find you have more in common with her than you thought.
    A year ago during my birthday I met Ava Carter and we found we have a lot in common. It took a year but we Finally got to party on Memorial Day.
    Ava's parties are very sensual. Her skin is soft, she has a gentle touch, and warm embrace. The party was filled with lots of foreplay, sexy positions and ended in a very Special way!
    All I can say is Ava is very Talented in and out of the bedroom and I will be seeing her again in August!
    - Tony Dark

2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Ava you are so sweet and it was so fun catching up with you and talking to you about our favorite shows and projects. Our first party was so HOT I'm ready for round 2! Are you Ready for our DBZ Super Party?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Excellent review, @Tony Dark! Can't wait to read the next review after your visit in August. Twice in one summer? I wish I could do the same.

Ava Carter and Tony Dark like this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Fozzie I can't for my next party with Ava! I had to see her twice because of our schedules.

Ava Carter likes this.
  6. Thank you Tony! This is a fantastic and quite believable and authentic review coming from an extremely well trusted long time visitor of the ranches - Tony Dark!

gLip5, Ava Carter and Tony Dark like this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Amy how does one keep their EGO in check after an endorsement like that from you?
    You are so sweet and thoughtful. One day I will be writing a review about you!

gLip5 likes this.
  8. It was great to see you, @Tony Dark . I'm so glad that you had such a good time connecting with me. Yesss! I'm absolutely ready for round 2. DBZ Super Party!!!! lol.

gLip5 and Tony Dark like this.
  9. @Fozzie @Tony Dark is a lucky man! ;) I am looking forward to your visit, Tony.

Fozzie, gLip5 and Tony Dark like this.
  10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Way to go!!!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It was really cool seeing you. I ggad a lot of fun and your parties are HOT! It was also fun connecting after the party! Talking about our favorite shows and projects. Round 2 Going Super Saiyan Blue won't be enough I think you will make me go Ultra Instinct!lol
    Oh found some Dragon balls!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Fozzie and gLip5 like this.
  12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yep it's funny you mentioned I was a lucky man. Ask Randy about her Birthday outfit she wore for me. It had me feelin lucky!lol
    Your party was the last one of the Birthday Trip and it was our first party and I can't believe I after August I have to wait till your 2020 schedule to see you again. So we are going to have fun and I can't wait to see you go Super Saiyan!

Fozzie and gLip5 like this.
  13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well I'm hoping we can have fun with her when she returns and maybe we can have a RAP party(Randy Ava Pantera) soon and hopefully during my next Birthday!

gLip5 likes this.
  14. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Great review @Tony Dark of such the amazing @Ava Carter! It looks like around 2 for you guys is gonna be even more fun!

15. You could write an "out of bedroom" review of me ..... ;) ( not meaning to impose here on Ava's extraordinary service...):oops:

Tony Dark likes this.
  16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Ava is Funtastic! It sucks that we had a great party and after August I'm not sure when I will be able to see her again because of our schedules! Round 2 is going to be a lot of fun!

Ava Carter and gLip5 like this.
  17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well where is the fun in that!lol
    I think I can do that but you are still on my Bunny Bucket List!

18. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Awesome review girl! Keep it up!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Ava Carter today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You will love the party Ava and I are doing in a couple weeks!

Ava Carter likes this.
  21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

That Party was so much fun!

Ava Carter likes this.

22. Aww! Thank you for the support @cumishaamado

23. Thanks so much, @JuniperJones! I appreciate it. :)

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Ava Carter and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Ava Carter for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]