About Me REVIEW FROM JOE CARBOLS: 2 hrs. with Cumisha even better than a 2-girl encounter

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 22, 2018.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your prayers. The feeling is mutual. You and your family have been in my prayers for many years.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @joe carbols and your welcome!!! My prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MariSavage for your kind words, compliments and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JerryVestal and your welcome!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

You really are amazing. I hope that i can be as good as ypu are to get amazing reviews and make some amazing connections with people like you have! You help me see what my goals are girlie @cumishaamado

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JessicaKitten for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome and I love your personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Awwe thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]that means a lot coming from you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JessicaKitten for your kind words!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Air Force Amy and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

joe carbols likes this.
  19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Even with a torn meniscus on my left knee thanks to an Asshole skier from California, my encounter with @cumishaamado was still outstanding. Some how she was able to take the pain away!!!

20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I love being your Mickey, my dear friend @cumishaamado. You are a quick learner and do a wonderful job in the kitchen. I really hope I can cook with you once again some day if I come back to the west coast. You know what they say, the quickest way to a man's heart is thru his stomach!!! I hope it holds true for a young lady like yourself!!!!.

21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Air Force Amy for reading my review of an awesome encounter with @cumishaamado. I am proud that you took the time to read an article from me!!!!

22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I agree our next encounter was better and one of our best with the Compassionate @cumishaamado later in 2018!

23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you Hannah Foxx for reading my review of another excellent encounter with compassionate @cumishaamado

24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Bobbi Besos for the kind words on my incredible encounter with @cumishaamado. I am blessed that we have met

25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Delilah Rae for reading my wonderful review of a fantastic encounter with the compassionate @cumishaamado. I greatly appreciate that you took the time to read my review.

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and mentioning me in your post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]