About Me REVIEW FROM JOE CARBOLS: 2 hrs. with Cumisha even better than a 2-girl encounter

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 22, 2018.

1. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

An Amazing review for an amazing lady!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @JerryVestal and you have a "Happy 4th of July"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Thank you, Sweetheart, you take care and have fun, okay? [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - it's my pleasure @JerryVestal and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  6. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You're welcome, Miss Cumisha Amado, I hope you have a great time at the Independence Day Weekend Pool Party! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JerryVestal and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  9. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You are very welcome Miss Cumisha Amado, I hope you have a great weekend! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JerryVestal and your welcome!!! You have a great week!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Air Force Amy and your welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  13. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Well, it takes a greater Sweetheart like you to know a Sweetheart! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Awesome review!!! book your party with @cumishaamado today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @IndyaBaby for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing "Little Sis"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IndyaBaby likes this.
  17. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Wow! Amazing review! Not that I am surprised, you're an amazing person in and out of the bedroom! You're a great role model and I hope to continue to learn a lot from you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Xoxo

joe carbols likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal likes this.
  20. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You're welcome Sweetie! and Thank you. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Cumisha, check out my post Inspirational Bible Verses and Songs in General Discussions, I think you'll like it.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JerryVestal and I'll check out your post in "General Discussions".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Air Force Amy and your welcome!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JerryVestal and I've checkout your post and I love it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal likes this.
  26. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

great review for an amazing lady, definitely worth your time!

joe carbols and JerryVestal like this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for you kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Thank you @IndyaBaby for enjoying my review about the caring compassionate @cumishaamado. All of my encounters with Cumi have been outstanding

29. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @JessicaKitten for reading my 2 hr encounter with the caring compassionate @cumishaamado I’m not sure if you read the first 2 hr review the second 2 hr review or the third 2 hr review. All were great fun.

30. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You got that right @AjaMercury all of my 2 hr encounters with caring and compassionate @cumishaamado have been outstanding!!!!!

Cumi and I have enjoyed three 2 hr encounters three days in a row. It was a great end to a wonderful ski trip especially since I tore my meniscus in my left knee but Cumi magically took the pain away for great times

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for you kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and my prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and mentioning me in your post!!! I love our chemistry and growing relationship!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I love cooking together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  34. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome, sweet @cumishaamado whether it’s being with you in your office, parlor, bar, the kitchen or dining area anytime we are together is a great time

35. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome caring compassionate @cumishaamado. There is so much more than a relationship than just Chemistry I’m just glad our relationship continues to grow.