Review: A review of my week w/ Hannah Foxx

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Scott Warren, Aug 25, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I originally was going to be in the Lake Tahoe area to do some bucket list items and decided to throw the Bunny Ranch on the list. Somehow, I fell through the cracks with the first young lady to whom I was speaking; however, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I then found myself looking at Hannah Foxx's webpage reading her profile, looking at her beautiful pictures; however, when I followed her link to her Twitter page and saw that her last post was an Elon/Bitcoin retweet - I KNEW I had to contact her. (Yeah, I'm a Bitcoin Boomer.)

Ever the professional, our conversations prior to my arrival (to me) were nothing short of epic. When she asks for you to share with her so that she can better put an action plan into place, LISTEN TO HER. Here's this girl half my age throwing out movie lines and pop culture references from MY generation in the middle of the most intellectually stimulating conversation that I've ever had. It was like we were old friends except this friend came in THAT body? With that face? With those eyes? And that sense of humor? I knew I was in trouble.

I was fortunate that I got to spend basically three whole days with her and I couldn't even begin to do justice to the experience of the things that weren't "just for us" even if I wanted to. The emotional connection made the physical connection even stronger. We went skydiving, horseback riding up into the mountains on Lake Tahoe, played some pool, solved all the world's problems and did it all before breakfast so that y'all didn't have to worry about anything at all last week. While you slept, we took care of everything on your behalf..............and made some incredible memories just for us.

Three whole days...............and it still left me hungering for more. She's just the most sensuous, sexy, intelligent, honest and caring person that I've ever met and I owe it all to the universe for allowing me to fall through the cracks and into her arms, bedroom and into this little part of her life.

I know that I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now and my feet will probably touch the ground again in a week or so. I already have another trip planned for March. Will be even more fun now that I have some advance notice on the acceptance of crypto at the Bunny Ranch.

It was such a pleasure to meet Mdme. Suzette on my last day there and to speak with some of the other ladies on the porch after Hannah and I finished the "negotiations" chapter (which was fair and not as scary as I first thought it could be. She made that part of the process very comfortable.) I found them all to be very charming, fun, and such a hoot.

Thank y'all for such a wonderful experience and I can't hardly wait until spring!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif] A terrific review of a marvelous woman. It is no wonder why you had such a wonderful time. Hannah is the perfect choice. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] ;)

3. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love @HannahFoxx personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]