Reverse review--Isurfer's first

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ms Jill, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

We don't need a lot of words to describe Paul, our isurfer. However some of may not know that his screen name has not as much to do with the ocean as it does being online. Another true fact about Surfer is that he brings us the best dinners without any prompting or asking...always at the right time.

With those two facts noted, Surfey and I went on tour with Frenchie Rose. If it hadn't been for his insistence of one woman only, Frenchie would never have left us. 'je t'aime, Frenchie! But since she did, I let him have his way. And what a way he has. Voice like silk. Smile like a fox. Hands like butta.

I hated to let him go, but let him go I did. Can't wait to see him next month. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Wow Jill. Thanks for the review. I don't usually read this section of the message board much since I don't write reviews or create topics myself, so sorry for this late post. You know I enjoy seeing you and all the other Love Ranch North ladies and staff and I've enjoyed all 4 parties that I've had with you so far this year.

3. hehe I'm jealous 8) :wink:

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Thank you, isurfer for all of the tasty food! The pizza was great recently! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Jill, you are so right about Isurfer, he's a one in a million man! I am so glad he relocated to this area! but i'd be happiest if he (and you ) relocated to my bedroom!

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I think isurfer might enjoy it if we both take up residence under your bed. We'll be really quiet, I promise!

7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Great review Ms. Jill...while we've been on chat at the same time, I'm still looking forward to meeting Isurfer in person.. :D

8. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

You're in for a treat when you do. He's a great guy!