RANCH SPECIAL Remy Martin Bubble Bath & Body Worship Spectacular

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Sep 11, 2018.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Hello ladies - this is an erotic, exclusive offer for you - and you only.
    My name is Remy Martin and I want to be in touch with your feminine side.

[​IMG]
    Like, really in touch.
    As in the touch of my fingertips….my lips…my tongue….
    I want to worship you for the goddess you are.

[​IMG]
    You see, I find women as equally desirable as men… but men make up the majority of my clients.
    I’m not complaining, but I would like to enjoy my fair share of xx chromosome -clients as well.

[​IMG]
    So please let me introduce you to my latest party, designed specifically for you: the Remy Martin Bubble Bath & Body Worship Spectacular.
    Looking to be sensually appreciated by another woman?
    Why shouldn’t you be - considering who knows a woman’s body better than another woman…better than me?

[​IMG]
    I know how to please all your “special" spots….
    Like that tender, teasing, tongue-tingling kiss that I administer to your luscious lips, as my mouth travels down the soft slopes of your swelling breasts, your nipples suddenly hardening and begging for attention.

[​IMG]
    Like that soft caress of my nails down the base of your spine and over the smooth, silky terrain of your supple ass, triggering the moist lubricant of excitement within…
    [​IMG]
    Like that almost heavnely that hovers between torture and ecstasy as my pursed lips lightly linger on your pearl of passion, sending shivers up your spine and to the brink of your private precipice, where an explosion is not only imminent, but unavoidable…
    [​IMG]
    And that’s just for starters...
    I can take you on this journey of a lifetime, as only another woman in touch with your needs and senses can…
    So…
    If you love men, but still feel that you’re missing that “something” that only a woman can provide,
    E-mail Me
    Or….
    Maybe you’re bi-curious and you’re wondering - and fantasizing - what it would be like to be with a delicious chocolate goddess who will fulfill your every desire…
    E-mail me.

[​IMG]
    Or…
    Maybe you just love women but haven’t been able to find that special someone who can fulfill your erotic dreams, if only for a night…
    No strings attached - E-mail me.
    Let’s share a hot tub bubble bath, drink Mimosas and move in harmony until we soar to the heights of mutual ecstasy together.

[​IMG]
    Reach me at [email protected] and let’s discuss the possibilities.
    My name is Remy Martin….and there’s a reason my favorite flowers are orchids and lillies.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Remember….The Remy Martin Bubble Bath & Booty Worship Spectacular
    at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.
    I’m burning for you…and only you.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  2. MaliaMay
    Chat with Me

MaliaMay Now at SAGEBRUSH!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Wow! Just beautiful!! Book this goddess today!!!

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Bump
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Ladies pamper yourselves by letting me pamper you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Love the photos Remy!!! Ladies, I can attest that Remy knows what she is doing!!!