REVIEW Remy Martin – An Overnight Sensation

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Oct 24, 2017.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Mr. LoneSomeLoser:

I first noticed Remy a few years ago during one of my visits to the Love Ranch. I already had an appointment set up with another lady and when I returned to the parlor after the party Remy was nowhere to be found. I missed my chance. 2 years had gone by and I was finally able to plan a trip to Reno. The ladies I normally saw had long since retired. I checked the message board and saw that Remy was planning on being there. However, I was going to miss her by a week. I took the chance and messaged her, told her my dates and she agreed to extend her trip. We messaged back and forth then agreed on an extended outdate.

I arrived in Reno the evening before our party and decided to head to the LRN to meet and chat with Remy. What an intelligent and classy lady. While I was nervous at first, she quickly sensed that and put me at ease. We shared a little bit about ourselves and the conversation just flowed from there. After a while we went back to her room to finalize our plans. I mentioned one of my other parties fell through so we decided to do an overnight instead of the extended outdate. Then she said she wanted to put on comfortable clothes and stripped naked right there in front of me. I couldn’t wait, I had to party with her right then and there. We booked a short party and got right down to business. She was amazing. Afterward we said our goodbye’s knowing we would see each other the next day. I drove back to my hotel in Reno and went to sleep knowing I was going to spend the next 24 hours with this beautiful lady.

I picked Remy up the next day and we headed to Carson Hot Springs. We spent the next 2 hours enjoying each other’s company in a private room. By the way neither one of us had a bathing suit so au natural it was. Then it was off to one of Remy’s favorite places, the Fox Brew Pub in Carson City, for a delicious dinner. Finally, we headed back to the hotel. We enjoyed some time in the hot tub I had in my room. Then it really got hot as we moved to the bed. I won’t go in to details but I will say it was more amazing then the night before. We decided to try our luck at gambling and headed to the roulette table. Remy hadn’t played roulette before but she caught on quickly. I was reveling in her beauty as she intensely studied the board showing the past winning numbers and when I say intensely I mean INTENSELY, Lol Before I knew it 2 sweet old ladies (Remy you know I’m being sarcastic here ) wedged their way between us and I ended up on the other end of the table.

After a good night’s sleep with Remy at my side I woke up and went down for some coffee since I’m an early riser and let Remy sleep. Next thing I know Remy text me ordering me back to the room, lol. I’ll let you use your imagination as to what happened when I rushed back. Once again all I can say is that she is an amazing lover. After cleaning up we headed to the spa for a relaxing massage. Then, alas, our time was up.

Remy, thank you for a fantastic time (I’m running out of superlatives) I’m so glad we were able to spend time together. Gentlemen, if you ever get a chance to party with Remy don’t pass up the opportunity. She is smart, funny, a culinary expert, down to earth, classy and doggone sexy. However, be forewarned, be ready to answer what your favorite anything is. Be it your favorite food, movie genre, music, color, …

2. I saw on twitter that Remy had posted a new review. That damned Remy is so wonderful, so classy, so strikingly stunning that she gets in my head. I also met her and missed my first chance to be with her, and couldn't forget her after that. And after having partied with her, she is an addiction. Curse her for that, but in a nice way.

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Shame on me!
    Is there a chance addictions can be good?

4. Certain addictions can be very good. I'm a Remy addict as well. I had a fantastic time. Already looking at dates for my next trip. An addict can't go too long without getting a fix.
    [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

RemyMartin likes this.
  5. Mr. LoneSome Loser is no loser if he "slept" with Remy- the hottest lady I ever slept with.

We will have to get together and discuss that. ;)

In my line of emergency work, I have run into heroine addicts who nearly died while on their addiction. Some were mad that we removed their buzz, and they said that if they died, it would have been a great way to go.

My addiction helps me to finally understand them. I would die a happy man if it were in Remy's arms after being satisfied.

Don't worry, Remy. When we get together, I have no intention of dying. I could never do something so wrong like that to you- put you through all that trouble and paperwork and trauma. You just got me rambling on "addiction."

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I had a fantastic time too!!! I don't mind being your addiction hun;). Ooooh lots more fun on the horizon[smilie=heart fill with love.gif].

7. I'd say a Remy addiction is a good ;-) The hot springs are wonderful, and going with Remy just makes them sound dreamy.

8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review as I sure wish I could have a night and morning like that someday

9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

10. This review was a pleasant read, thank you for sharing!

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Amazing review for an amazing lady!

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Let me help you with that[smilie=call me.gif]

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

15. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I could not adore Remy more she is a god send I’m so glad you had an amazing time Lonesome

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @RemyMartin with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your amazing review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @RemyMartin with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]