Remembering those on Memorial Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, May 27, 2023.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Remembering those who paid the ultimate sacrifice, and to those who are POW MIA. You are not forgotten! All gave some, some gave all. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. SAINT JOHN 15: 13 KJV
    The link to "Hymn of the Fallen" is fixed to the video, just click on it.
    Peace in Our Lives by Frank Stallone

Brothers In Arms by Dire Straits

Hymn of the Fallen by Musikkapelle Toblach
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz8TljyfhMc
    He's Not Heavy, He's My Brother. by The Hollies

Arlington by Trace Adkins

Till the Last Shots Fired by Trace Adkins

Last edited: May 27, 2023
    tahoebigbear likes this.
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Memorial Day Greetings
    1. Thank you to the brave men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
    2. Let us remember those who courageously gave their lives.
    3. Join us as we remember and honor our heroes.
    4. Let's use today to count our blessings and stand proud.
    5. Honoring our nation's heroes on Memorial Day.
    [email protected]
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly, JerryVestal and tahoebigbear like this.
  3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Amen, Miss @SophiaSun , great greetings post! Have a blessed Memorial Day! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Here is a couple more songs. The 8th of November song works YouTube just wants you to click on the approval to watch the video, it's only inappropriate according to the wussies of You Tube standards.
    Ballad of the Green Berets

8th of November by Big & Rich

5. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

For those veterans.
    When Johnny Comes Marching Home by the Swing Dolls

6. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

Thank you for sharing this meaningful message and honoring those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. It's important to remember and pay tribute to the brave individuals who have given their lives in service to their country.

The quote from Saint John 15:13 beautifully captures the selflessness and profound love shown by those who lay down their lives for their friends. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten, and it serves as a reminder of the incredible courage and dedication exhibited by these heroes.

I appreciate you sharing the link to "Hymn of the Fallen" and the song "Peace in Our Lives" by Frank Stallone. Music has a unique way of touching our hearts and connecting us with powerful emotions. These songs can serve as a poignant tribute and a source of solace, allowing us to reflect on the sacrifices made by our brave servicemen and women.

May we continue to honor and remember those who have paid the ultimate price, as well as those who remain prisoners of war or missing in action. Their memory lives on, and their legacy serves as a constant reminder of the importance of freedom, sacrifice, and the profound impact of their actions.

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt sentiment, and may we always strive for peace and unity in our lives.

JerryVestal likes this.