PLEASE READ THIS TOUT

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keep up with us all on TOUT :D

2. Love being able to see what you are up to when you are away from home, Daddy!

3. Love all the videos

4. So fun to watch :mrgreen:

5. Love the videos Daddy D post's on TOUT,I follow!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Good job Dennis thank you for the info... :D

8. Watch Tamela Lee, Myself (Jayla Conrad), and Cami Parker at the PLAYBOY MANSION for Rock camp!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. SAW IT,YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST FOR SURE!!!!! LOVED YOUR DANCING MOVES JAYLA!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

10. Totally it was such a blast!

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Tout is such a great way to keep up with Dennis and the ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Tam and I will be starting our kissing tout soon :twisted:

Keep your eye out!

13. Gonna be so much fun!

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

That's gonna be HOTTT! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. So hawt :twisted:

16. Yum [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Note to self: Dont chew gum while touting lol

18. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I love all the videos you post on Tout, Dennis! :p

19. I love Tout

20. Now that you are on Tout Dennis, I am sure it is going to be bigger than twitter, no pun intended. hehe :lol:

21. :lol:

22. Cracking me up!!!

23. Everyone should watch tout :D

24. Dennis , I am following you from TOUT !

I checked some of your videos and also I checked your videos and interviewing in internet. You are in fun sector and you have brothels and your are making Money from heaven holes . Many of man doing similiar job are un-culturel , un qualifield , no polite and mafia , also their face and beheviour is not a businessman. BUT you looks polite , cultural and move a ""serious businessman"". This is your differences than other brothel’s owner. You have a colourful life…. Many heaven holes are around your but you are not spoiled… I wish to spend time with you for 3 days 24 hours ( of course not in your bed :))) ) and just for watch . no talk no other things just watch…. You are a sample personality my opinion.

25. Love touting with everyone [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.