PHOENIX RISING FINDS PAST "HONEST" REVIEWS

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by PhoenixRising, Jun 10, 2017.

1. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Disclaimer: these reviews are from another site... I have yet to figure out how to move them over to this site so I will be posting them as I read them and for those who think Im making them up really don't know me @ all and thats ok; in time you will learn to trust me and I don't mind proving myself because I know me and my true hearted nature [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ..my clients and the people do me; know I more than pride myself on having an honest hustle on every level ;) that being said here is my first of several reviews:
    REVIEW 1: Absolutely sparkling personality, Phoenix Rising can express more with a giggle and a smile than most people can with words
    REVIEW2: Just wanted to say I've been back to enjoy Phoenix Rising several times and I will always my time with this girl
    REVIEW3:
    Phoenix Rising is a very friendly, nice person she made my experience a very memorable one. Did I mention she was AWSOME! Absolutely need to look no further than this one. I'm addicted
    REVIEW4:
    Phoenix Rising is a wild, wonderful lady who really knows how to entertain
    REVIEW5:
    phoenix Rising is a very sensual fun loving lady, I enjoy talking with her as well as watching her do her thing on the stripper pole. She is a gorgeous lady and yes she is fun to be with and party with. She gives one hell of a bj and works it very very well. I did promise her the next time I'm in town, we will have to have a 3some and she knows the lady that we'll be having fun with. Phoenix thank you remembering who I was. I enjoyed our party together and the message you gave me did the trick.I'll be back soon to see you again. believe me when I say you have me as a regular. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday!!!!!!!
    REVIEW6: I can see why Phoenix Rising has so many great reviews. My time with her this morning ( a very late night) was excellent if there is anything negative to say is that her pics. don't do her justice. She is very attractive, great personality and a lot of fun to be with. I will absolutely see her again, Thanks!
    REVIEWS7: Phoenix Rising is Great! I had a2girl party with her. But can I say but AWSOME!They are both so hot. Phoenix is very sexy and has a great personality to go with. I am Happy to know her. Happy Birthday Phoenix!

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Do you want me to help you sometime?
    Just let me know ;)

3. Phoenix Rising is a sweet and sexy wild child who brings the party atmosphere wherever she goes. To know her is to adore her :)