Perfect date night with Mixie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by mdw11, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Mixie continues to amaze me every time I see her. I am blown away by her beauty and her kindness. I made time to see Mixie during my vacation. For our first party, we got to catch up. I'm lucky to have Mixie as a friend and it's always great to hear how she's been doing. I don't want to brag for her, but she got straight A's and we were both very happy for her achievement. Our first party was very passionate and I don't know how she does it but she gets sexier and sexier every time I see her. I loved every outfit she tried on for me. I returned the next day and since we were both wanting to watch the new Star trek movie we decided to make a movie night out of it. We went to a nice steakhouse in Reno. I couldn't believe I was having a date someone so beautiful. The dinner was wonderful and we both enjoyed the movie. Our time back at her bedroom was simply incredible. I think Mixie may have spoiled me for all the other girls I will meet in the future. I don't know how anyone can live up to the expectations she has set for me. Being around Mixie gives me so much happiness and she has even taught me to be more comfortable and confident. Thank you so much for such an incredible time Mixie. I'm so lucky to have met you babe! To me you are perfect!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow! That was such a touching and heartfelt review, Mdw11. It sounds like you two have an amazing connection; that makes you both lucky.

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review! Moxie definitely is one very special woman.

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. Sensational review mdw. Mixie certainly has me feeling the same way when I get to see her. She seems to be one of those people that inspires you to become a better person.

6. Thanks everyone for the kind words! Looks like you girls are pretty special too Jade and Willow!!

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Awe, thanks!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. You are so wonderful, babe! I love getting to spend time with you, and how you always make each visit so special. Thank you for being your awesome self, and I can't wait to see you again!

9. This definitely sounds like a perfect date!

10. That sounds absolutely lovely!