Partying with Ally James, Smokin Amber and Alexis Darien

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by maydaymayday, Mar 14, 2013.

1. There is a very simple answer to a very hard question. That question is, how do you top an out date with two of the most fun, beautiful and amazing women in the entire world? The answer is you add Alexis Darien when you return from the night on the town.

Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry. If you are ever going to go the ranch, I beg you to get to know the ladies and find someone you have good chemistry with. Then explore and build that chemistry as much as possible before you spend time with her. It can turn a great night of sex into a life long memory that you will cherish forever. This was the case with my time with Ally, Amber and Alexis.

Before the party started, my intent was for Alexis to fulfill one of my fantasies of being watched while having sex, and then she would join in with us afterwards. But as they say, the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. At the end of my outdate with Ally and Amber, the girls started to get very excited about the idea.they new Alexis was joining in later and they wanted to pounce on her right away. You do not say no to Ally and Amber, and to be honest I have been looking forward to being with Alexis since we first met. So Alexis join in our party right away when we were back at the ranch.

Off to the VIP room with My Triple-A girls and it was time for the fun to begin. Have you ever been in a hot tub with three sexy women? I certain can say that I have. To be honest, a foursome in a small hot tub is not as sexy as you may think. But it was fun and that is where the chemistry kicks in. A lot of slipping and sliding does not destroy the atmosphere when you are with people you genuinely care about and just want to be together. Attempted 4 way kisses, kissing one person while your hands caress another woman and other amazing things happened in that tub. Then I reminded everyone that Ally had never been blindfolded during sex before.

Amber almost jumped out of the hot tub saying that she has to go to her room and get some things to make that happen. If you ever want to grow in intimacy with someone, be there for someone who is not very comfortable being blindfolded. Ally was like a baby bird learning how to fly, but we encouraged her to trust us. I led her by the hand close to the bed and then gently lifted her and placed her on the top of the bed. I just have to say, that was the best single moment experience of my entire life. Something very special and intimate was going on. But we all started having our way with this petite Goddess. There may have been several pictures taken, but this one best shows what the party was like:
    [​IMG]

Alexis' time with us was all too short, but I want to make sure that I share just how amazing this woman is. You know that Alexis is doing what she really wants to be doing, because she is good enough to do anything in the world she wants. From a personal perspective, I absolutely love and adore her, and I think anyone who has spent any time with her feels the same. But I finally got to enjoy her company in the bedroom and I was not disappointed. While it was was a foursome, I was not able to fully explore her as a lover, the time we spend was magical. Her and I started kissing the instant we entered the VIP room even though not everyone was there. I had been waiting 3 months to kiss this woman and I would not be denied. We got to do that and so much more. She is a caring, fun and sensual woman and you can feel her personality in the way she makes love. I am also making this officially offical that on my next trip we will be spending alone time together. I cannot say enough words to express how I feel about Alexis. I will say that the next time you are at the LRN, spend some time talking to her and you will understand how I feel.

After Alexis left the party we just kept at each other. There was so much intimacy going on in this room and I like to think we enjoyed every minute of it (I can say for sure I did). At the end of the party, the horrible intercom sounded and it was time for the party to end. I have never wanted time to stop more then I ever have in my life. There were so many amazing personal and intimate moments that I wish I could share with everyone, but deserve to be between my lovers and I.

I will end with this by saying that making love to one beautiful and amazing woman is special. Making love with 3 of the most beautiful women who are also very very special to me is something that words will never be able to express.

Ally Amber and Alexis, thank you so much being the women that you are. I was saying that it is by sheer luck that we ended up together, but sometimes I think that fate had a little more of a hand in it.

2. We certainly DID have a blast! Thanks Mayday, for being so easy to have fun with, spend time with, and just being an all around great guy! Love you, DUde! XOXO

Cant wait until our next meet n greet :)

hot, wet, dirty smooches!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

AWESOME!!!! Triple A?..... :wink: ... NICE!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Great post...triple AAA...I don't think so, you've made the majors ...your AAA team is awesome
    :D

5. Thanks, AL***We thought so too, it sure was super duper fun!

xoxo

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. LOL, thanks, Tahoe! Call AAA...when you need a pick me up:)

XOXO

"In Need of a Repair.... AAA will be there!"

XOXO

[smilie=call me.gif]

7. I miss my AAA girls already. It took about 5 minutes waiting in the airport.

8. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

What a party this must have been. :D

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow!! Awesome review, Maydaymayday! A party with those three sexy women...you're so lucky, I'm jealous!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Indeed this is a "wow" review!! :D

11. It was magical.

12. Yes we did, Red! Thanks! I want a repeat. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Moi aussi. The best part of writing a review is that I will always remember our amazing time. The worst part is it makes me miss the most amazing women I have ever had the pleasure to be with.

14. I can't wait until you get back here again, MayDay! It will always be a night to remember, but I am looking forward to making even more great memories with you. xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. Yes it is indeed, Felix! xoxoxox

16. I've got magic hands!!! & hugs & kisses!!! :wink: :lol: xoxoxoxox

17. It was amazing!!!! :) xoxoxox

18. Yes! It was definitely an adventurous party ;) , one of the best times I've had at the ranch. xoxox