Party with Jade. She is absolutely amazing in every way!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Dec 17, 2013.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

By JCinNC Dec 2013

I just recently got back from visiting the ranches and had another wonderful time. I had my trip planned out for months in advance and already had put down a deposit with Jade Capri. I had heard nothing but good things about her and was very excited to meet Jade. I ended up at the LRN a little earlier than planned and I hoped that this wasn't going to be a problem. The hostess greeted me and told me she would go and get Jade for me. I sat in the parlor and relaxed and was quickly told that Jade would be out in a few minutes. After a very short wait Jade finally met with me in the parlor. What a beautiful woman! I know you have seen the many pictures that Jade post for us and let me tell you, they are only the beginning to how beautiful this woman really is. We sat and chatted in the parlor for a good while and got acquainted with each other. She is a wonderful person and so easy and enjoyable to talk with. We finally decided to go back to her room and discuss details of our party. She is a true professional. I never felt pressured and we quickly came to an agreement. After a quick trip to finalize the deal, it was finally time for our party. I won't go into explicit details of our party but Jade is a true lover. You will be mesmerized by her amazing body and captivated by her wonderful personality. If you ever get the chance to spend some time with this amazing lady, I encourage you to do so. You will be hooked. I know I am. I can't wait to meet her again. Thanks Jade for the wonderful time.

My Response - I was so excited to spend time with you JC.
    It was actually a god thing you were a little early. We got to know eachother better.

We had a fantastic time and you are a great person to spend time with. I am hooked too. I can't wait for next time. Thank you so much for everything. Every lady would be lucky to spend time with you. Here is a remind of me …

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Re: Party with Jade.

Excellent review!! Very well written! :)

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you BL. He is a Doll, if you can say doll to a man :)

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I think you are just as wonderful.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We had a great conversation JC. Times like that show us how great people are [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you J. You should see me now :twisted:
    Is it summer yet? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad you two had such a great time together!

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:)
    I am looking forward to it. In every way [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Me too :)
    I am very happy we did :wink:

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me