*NEW VIDEO* Reading MORE Hate Comments

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AutumnVerlot, Dec 30, 2023.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

2. I think someone has an enormous crush on @AutumnVerlot !!! We can all certainly understand that! But really? At 60+ and you never learned how to talk to a stunningly beautiful woman! I almost feel sorry for him, but I’ll reserve that for his blowup doll wife.

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  3. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Hahahahahah that’s funny! He left a comment on that video, it’s like 4-5 paragraphs long.

BeaverFan likes this.
  4. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

Listening to this just gives me a headache. Just the bouncing back n forth on his part. Attacks you then plays victim.

shyguy71 likes this.
  5. WOW! All caps intended. ;) He is stuck in middle school where boys think any attention from a beautiful girl is good. Even if she is just letting you know you are a dumb ass.

JessieJames likes this.
  6. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

Sheesh hate is a strong word! I love so many things about different people it’s hard to feel that way about anyone . Thank you for your videos @AutumnVerlot

7. That was cool being something a costar in one of Autumn’s videos.

I’m Thrifty032781 over on YouTube and went back and forth with Mr Regulator. I enjoyed my back-and-forth with him because, aside from the all caps stuff it was, ironically, one of the more mature conversations I have had on YouTube.

I kept trying to drive home this point that it is not up to him to decide whether he is a jerk or not. But he just doesn’t get it. He seems to desperately want Autumn’s approval but at the same time, he can’t seem to take accountability for words.

grizzly likes this.
  8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Yes I was surprised as well when I was also a costar in her newest video. I am jeremymcmannis9162 on Youtube. I also had my back and forth with Mr. Regulator, trying to explain to him why people choose to go to brothels.

@AutumnVerlot I love your videos, your personality, your humor and your body is perfect in everyway! I do not choose a lady just on her looks, size of breasts or booty, but how she carries herself, her energy and her attitude. Plus her online presence how she interacts on social media.

I felt an instant connection with you when we first started chatting all the way up to the party with you. The fact that you took time out of your busy schedule to talk with me and share some advice that was hard to hear but definitely needed, so I can be a better man and client.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for us gentleman. Keep on rocking and being awesome

9. Ok, I think this guy is just upset because he's lacking in a certain department and his wife loves him enough not to tell him, so he's just taking out his frustrations

10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I love this video, people really don't have anything better to do. Keep doing what you're doing! :):):)

BeaverFan likes this.