New girl Amber Lace at the LRN was a surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Aug 8, 2014.

1. So I was hoping to hook up with my favorite Bunny Caressa at the BR but she was out yesterday ( I should have called).

I went to the LRN and saw Amber Lace, a petit blonde with D cup breasts and a stripper from Texas. After some conversation, I discovered that she is very kind, polite and later gave me a warm massage and hot sex. I was surprised to find out that she is that skillful. In time, I think Madam Suzette will transfer her to the BR. Great afternoon break for me!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Thanks to Adrianne and Jape Capri for introducing me to the new bunnies!!!

2. So happy to hear when anyone has a great party but especially when it is with someone new. Surprises are good and in this case your surprise sounds awesome.

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Glad you had an amazing time!!

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I hope she does go to MLBR, I haven't had much luck talking to new ladies at LRN... at MLBR on the other hand, I've been able to party with new ladies... don't know why, but it seems to be the case for the past few trips!

5. QTO, wish you luck at BR and LRN, they are so close to one another that we should all visit both places and say " Hi" to the staff and bunnies! Surprises are just around the corner. Britt Shields worked at the LRN for a few days before moving to the BR!
    Adrianne is a terrific manager and I love to see her even if I do not party at the LRN! :mrgreen:

6. Thanks Felix! I always enjoy seeing you as well! I'm glad you had a good time with Amber and I hope to see you soon! You too QTO! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. felix that was a great write up. amber is very kind and beautiful

8. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Sure, hope to be able to drop by soon... and maybe even party with a new lady!

9. Well that's good for you.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great things come in little packages, xxxFelix! I'm very happy to hear that you were pleasently surprised by the very beautiful Amber.

11. she is a very hot girl:)

12. Some new girls just do not stay long at the Ranches!! I think Amber is gone...no worry folks, the ever popular Jade Capri is in the House!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]